• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Marco Caneira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
Would be decent enough cover for Kolo when he goes to the ANC. Can't see problem with this.

Jorge Andrade. Almost forgot about this guy. Class, class player. I hope we show interest in him.

A

Anonymous

Gazza Martinez said:
Would be decent enough cover for Kolo when he goes to the ANC. Can't see problem with this.

Jorge Andrade. Almost forgot about this guy. Class, class player. I hope we show interest in him.

i agree gazza, but we have a cheap skate manager called wenger. Andrade is strong, tough and a mean tackler. just what we need

nazo

Established Member
i dont actually see this guy coming here, because he left valencia for a team to play all the time for this summers world cup so if he joins us he might only play a couple of games and then on the bench he goes
i dont actually see him beat toure, sol or senderos for a place in our team

The_Prince007

I think Arsène is bringing him to give sol a breather and to kick cygan out of the team!!!
I guess he can't frankly tell cygan to **** off so he's bringing Caneira instead to try telling cygan to **** off indirectly!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom