• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Marcos Senna

A

Anonymous

Obviously I know he's 29.

I wonder, was in reference to if Wenger would actually go for him.

Buhry

Established Member

He is at least a good player. A lot better than Diop. I wonder what his price tag is though..

AFCFan4Ever

I don't believe this...if Wenger was going to pursue someone around this age, why not Ballack? Can't see him signing a 29 yr. old.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger is targeting Villareal's £3m-rated Brazilian midfielder Marcos Senna. (News of the World)

dev_atdi

I think this whole "age factor" can be thrown out the bluddy window to be honest.

Selling Vieira at 29 was ludicrous and we all know as much as Wenger it was purely business. Not very good business, but...yeah.

At 29 you've got a good 4/5/6 years in you. It'd be different if he was 35 like Dennis.

maradonad2g

29 isnt a bad age now if he was 32 I would understand but he has at least 3 more seasons in him plus its a short term soultion to the younger midfielders develop or another player comes under wengers radar

A

Anonymous

There's like 2 or 3 opinions here, and a load of repeats. READ TEXT.

kel varnsen

Established Member
i've seen villareal play a bunch of times, but this guy has never caught my attention. that's not a good sign...

asajoseph

Established Member
You've got to worry about a player who's tested positive for drugs too - either he stops taking them, in which case there's a risk his performance will decline significantly, or he keeps on taking them, in which case he'll probably end up banned long term before long.

Surely Wenger will be put off by this?

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom