• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Markus Rosenberg

Steve Stammers via This is London is reporting a £5m interest in this 22 year old deep lying striker. Does anyone know anything about him?

Paden

He´s not a Bergkamp type of player, he´s a striker. He´s fast, a good finisher and a good player in general. He´s got a lot of talent and is one of allsvenskans best players. He played in the same clud as freddie played in last year (on loan from Malmoe) and did most goals in allsvenskan.

I see what AW sees in him but I don´t know. With players like Aliadiere, Lupoli and Van Persie at the club already I can´t see how he ever will get in the lineup. Marcus is a real good player but good enough for Arsenal? Probably only AW knows...

I´d rather see a proven striker that could make an impact in his first season. The question is though what AW plan for, maybe he plan för the AG-entry....

A

Anonymous

We better get him.
Hopefully this isn't another diversion.

gooner3

I think Arsenal needa striker like Kanu again, or atleast another Nigerian. Arsenal always had a nigerian player when there's been success. Actually Arsenal has been slightly worse since kanu left, then there was Ian Wright[nigerian blood], etc. Nigerian players is the way to go. Look at Bolton with okocha and Inter were alot better when Kanu were with them. Same with Kanu at Ajax. Camerunian players are bunch of dirty, skilless blonkers though, IMO. They arnt very elegant and usually clumsy, unlike Nigerians, just look at Kanu for an example.
stop talking rubbish

Wenger14

Established Member
ilostmyaccount said:
I think Arsenal needa striker like Kanu again, or atleast another Nigerian. Arsenal always had a nigerian player when there's been success. Actually Arsenal has been slightly worse since kanu left, then there was Ian Wright[nigerian blood], etc. Nigerian players is the way to go. Look at Bolton with okocha and Inter were alot better when Kanu were with them. Same with Kanu at Ajax. Camerunian players are bunch of dirty, skilless blonkers though, IMO. They arnt very elegant and usually clumsy, unlike Nigerians, just look at Kanu for an example.

Do you honestly believe in what you just said?

Arsenal316

ilostmyaccount said:

:!: That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read. :!:

_scorpion_

Established Member
ilostmyaccount said:

back to the bridge for you troll....

teitzo

ilostmyaccount said:

we are now all stupider for having read that. :lol: -(billy madison)
nah, i just wanted to post another post based on his quote.

but on a serious note...how close is this guy to making the swedish national team?

A

Anonymous

gooner3 said:
stop talking rubbish
x2
Shut the f*ck up.

Swemini

Markus is alreayd in the Swedish national team, and he plays beside Zlatan as long as Henrik Larsson is injured. I believe Rosenberg is a really good player and a lot of swedes has great hope about him but like someone else said, Im not so sure about him being Arsenal material. At least not if we keep Aliadere, their game is pretty similar the way I see it. Therefore Id prefer we keep Ali since he already knows the Arsenal style of play.

Paden

ilostmyaccount said:
I saw him against France two months ago and he has talent. Very good physcially, big and strong but still with pace and skill from my impression. Was unlucky not to score or maybe he wasnt, who knows? Is he a good finisher?

Marcus is not physcially or big. He´s strong though and very fast (not Henryfast but he can run..:) ) and good with the ball. He´s also a very good finisher, that´s what he does best.

PL is a better league than allsvenskan though, a much better league. If Ali go back to France I think Marcus can take his role in the club and learn how we play. I´m not so sure for success in the first year though. He is Allsvenskans best player, as freddie were. If that´s enough probably only AW can tell...

sabret00the

Established Member
ilostmyaccount said:
what the **** were you smoking when you made this post, stop being a plonker. :lol: ;) :p

A

Anonymous

FFS. F*cking Milan ****s just f*ck off. Ruining f*cking everything.

Sandip aka Del Piero

We should get Rosenberg. Saw him in that France friendly and played quite well. Got him mixed up with Wilhelmsson who played a bit crap in that match.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom