• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Marouane Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
On one hand this is a ****ing shambles of a signing, ****ing Fellaini playing for Arsenal is a disgusting thought,

On the other hand - there's every chance during a North London derby that he'll elbow Harry Kane in the mouth so hard he'll talk normally after it.
But still, Fellaini in an Arsenal kit is a disgusting thought.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Well, alright then. If Juan Mata's Beard said it, that's different. Let's fire Mislintat and Emery right now!

What's daft is to dismiss the opinions of those who scout professionally and have compiled reports on a player just because some fan or another who is not a professional scout goes with the herd mentality. If Sven and Unai want Fellaini, that's enough for me. I'm not arrogant enough to think I know better than they do.

Y'all got your wish on Wenger. Now there are new guys with new ideas and a new plan. Let them do their jobs.

I don't think @Rosso said Fellaini would be a bad signing anywhere in his post, quite the opposite really.

It was myself that's really questioning this signing if he's your Plan A option but I did specify he's a good weapon to have in your squad.

It's just we both think his performances have been better higher up the pitch, that doesn't necessarily mean CAM, but just having the ability to create havoc in the box, or even being more combative and winning 50/50's is where he's been at his best for Belgium. We just got asked for our opinions and answered.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
But still, Fellaini in an Arsenal kit is a disgusting thought.

Fellaini-Arsenal-Shirt.jpg

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Belgium Champion x2
PL Champion x1

... Is that more league titles than our squad put together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Mikayil Faye ‘has in his mind’ to leave Barcelona this summer. Liverpool, Manchester United, Inter Milan & Bayern Munich are all showing a lot of interest in the player, however, Arsenal have ‘burst strongly’ onto the case in recent hours [Mundo Deportivo]

Latest posts

Top Bottom