• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: Öde To Joy

Will Ødegaard get over 10 G/A in the Premier League this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Welcome back. Good business by the club to conclude the deal swiftly. He will miss the Chelsea game praise the Brexit Gods for they are showing Brexit FC the way.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Welcome back Ode.

Lots of potential in you, now to keep you fit and get you realizing it.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Welcome back. Happy he’s ours. Madrid get something back after Ceballos value dropped below zero in his 2 years here. :)

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Lovely stuff.

Getting his announcement out the way early on so R1 gets the galactico treatment later on.

You not heard? While United revealed their huge signing Varane in front of a packed out Old Trafford, and Willock the same at St James Park, we’re bringing Ramsdale out in front of the Emirates 😍

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Ode8! Wasn't expecting him to get the number 8. Guess we are unsure whether or not Torreira will actually go?

Either way welcome pal!!! Annoying he can't play against Chelsea 😫

Mraven

Such a typical Arsenal player! Creativity, vision and technique. He's the only player in the current squad you can trust to feed consistent through balls to Auba/Pepe/Martinelli.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Welcome Home MO - I've got huge hopes for you, playing with ESR and Saka. Please Make Arsenal Great Again.

Cheers - Barry

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
So pleased to have MO back, I always thought it would happen when he went back to Madrid. Its nice to be right for a change! :)

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
The first summer transfer business to get excited about & there's like one & a half week left in the window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom