• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: Öde To Joy

Will Ødegaard get over 10 G/A in the Premier League this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
They are attacking midfielders. It doesnt need to be 10 PL goals just 10 goals. Seeing as we have no European football we should be looking for consistency by making only a few changes in cup games. FA Cup I'd even play the starting PL team as its normally on a weekend when there are no PL games. We used to have attacking midfielders scoring 10+ goals and other teams still do it now.
Lets keep our fingers crossed but as said its a real big ask from young players.🤞
Someone like Rosicky scored less than 20 goals in 170 games. Players like Hleb never found their shooting boots.
I think in a 433 there is much more onus on the wide 2 but yes they need to produce

Arsenal 6 - 0 West Brom, Özil who?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Can’t really complain, did everything you’d want from a number ten at a top side. Still think he’s playing a little safe for my liking compared to the KDBs and Bruno’s but it’s early days.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
He's not like Bruno or KDB though, trying to compare him to them seems just like you are looking for something to ***** about.

Top class assist tonight though.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
He's not like Bruno or KDB though, trying to compare him to them seems just like you are looking for something to ***** about.

Top class assist tonight though.
Funny thing about Bruno is when he's not scoring, he's pretty rubbish. I'm still not sure he actually makes Utd a better team.

KDB is just different, could go down as one of the best if he carries on performing like he has for a few more years.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Underrated at this point, tbh... he's a really good player.

Dat threadmark though 🤣

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Started off slow but by the half hour mark he was doing the business. Opposition tax of course, but nice to have a presence in that area. I think Pepe drops out the team for City and ESR comes in on the left with Ødegaard through the middle. Gives him options I would say.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I really like his play style. Time will tell if he can impose his game in the Premier league this season, I feel he can, but i won't take it for granted.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Great assist! He done similar back heel pass to El Neny which gave him acres of space to make that through ball to Pepe from which Auba scored

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Awesome assist, besides that nothing to write about but it's just his first game back.
2nd goal was also much of his doing.. Sure, he got a bit of luck that the ball rebounded to his intended target Elneny, but that kind of quality and creativity on the half-turn in the half spaces makes the difference, and you don't get that luck if you don't try it.

Seeing him back and Saka playing like the baller we know he is gives me much hope for this season. We're still just 2 (or 3 if we lose to City) games into the season. Time to take a deep breath and be philosophical and remember that we finally have a pretty damn interesting squad.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
First assist of many. but with him is not assists it's how he make players around him better he always look available when having the ball his movement is intelligent the thing with Ødegaard is to keep developing and improving he has elite potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom