• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: Öde To Joy

Will Ødegaard get over 10 G/A in the Premier League this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Asking price would be 60, 70m euros with Zidane.... with a new manager he is unsellable probably.
That so unrealistic for a player that only squad player there what gives me hope is that real madrid will try to raise funds for Mbappe pogba and that young guy Camavinga

REWB

Seem he already like staying and get stability depend on real madrid if the asking price is around 30m euros we should go for him he very talented attacking mid him and ESR could be our future attacking mid for years to come
He's not bad and will get better but Buendia is better 100%. For that money we should not be buying this guy.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
More of a Wenger player than Özil, would've easily fitted in during the Wenger ball years.
Looked very comfortable out there,.some sublime touches too and seems to know how to pick a pass. I think him Saka and ESR out there is a brilliant combination of technique, speed, skill and drive.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Absolutely love this, we've really missed someone with this ability in the middle of the park. First of all like how aggressive he is trying to win the ball, then his touch, control, retention of the ball and then the ability to play the pass and get things going again. I worried he did too much by taking the ball backwards, but realised he wasn't Ceballos and his quick pass across got the move going again. Superb stuff.
Was just about to post! Great stuff!

scytheavatar

Established Member
That so unrealistic for a player that only squad player there what gives me hope is that real madrid will try to raise funds for Mbappe pogba and that young guy Camavinga

Ødegaard has a stronger reputation than Aoaur, and that's the amount Lyon was asking for Aoaur. Madrid is not a small club like us and Perez is an actual competent businessman who knows how to rinse money when he sell players. So don't expect Ødegaard to come at a price that makes him worth it.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Pretty good considering he hasn't had regular football in such a long time, i'm sure once he's in the groove he can be much better.

I still want to see him on the right wing, considering that's also a natural position for him and it would allow Saka to go on the left. But I guess they all kinda interchange anyway.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Was just about to post! Great stuff!
I love Ødegaard, but he clearly mishandled that first touch, lol. Rose tinted glasses and all that. He did follow it up very well though, kept moving and played out from under pressure.

Ødegaard or Grealish as a permanent signing this summer would have me ecstatic. Don't need anything else. The rest would just be a cherry on top.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I love Ødegaard, but he clearly mishandled that first touch, lol. Rose tinted glasses and all that. He did follow it up very well though, kept moving and played out from under pressure.

Ødegaard or Grealish as a permanent signing this summer would have me ecstatic. Don't need anything else. The rest would just be a cherry on top.
Get both.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Get both.
And bench ESR ánd Pepe? No thanks. I love both players, but we can't afford it with the priorities we have in the squad. Only if Pepe is sold I can imagine that scenario, but who would buy Pepe for the €40-50m required for Ødegaard?

I also secretly still hope Pepe comes good. He has shown recently that he can buy into the tactics and work hard as well as provide a lot of danger when closer to the opposition's box.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ødegaard has a stronger reputation than Aoaur, and that's the amount Lyon was asking for Aoaur. Madrid is not a small club like us and Perez is an actual competent businessman who knows how to rinse money when he sell players. So don't expect Ødegaard to come at a price that makes him worth it.
Understand your point but they keeping like that he'll sell nobody Ødegaard is good but really still nowhere near to be above 50m player.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He had a good game, not outstanding but for his first start it was as much as we should expect. The guy is class, wonderful touch, great vision, cool head. Having him in the same attack as ESR and Saka is very exciting. I posted at half time that this should be our starting 11 for EL on Thurs. I would change Luiz for Holding but that's all.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If Ødegaard wants to leave we’ll be able to sign him. If he doesn’t we won’t. It’s as simple as that really. It doesn’t matter who the manager or president of Real Madrid is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom