• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Remember when people on here were talking up Conte turning Sp**s into a very decent side instead of Sp**s Spursifying a very good manager.

Some proper fear was on show. Could never have been me.
Failure and bottling infects anyone associated with that club and I love it :love:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Lovely uncomfortable laugh from Conte. I'm not sure what he tried to say. That current Tottenham which he came to is not good enough for top 4? And that he does not like to coach a team that is competing for non-UCL places?

Reactions: A_G

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The Arsenal scent is a potent fanny winner, manly and musky while the Sp**s one is for geeky skinny losers who have not hit puberty yet
Getting myself that Sp**s odour. Just so the women in my life are not overwhelmed with my pure 100% masculinity!

tom selleck ferrari GIF

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I know its Tottenham so its 'funny' and I'm a big Conte fan but if I'm there fans I'd be annoyed and getting fed up with his petulance already.

He knows what he is saying but shut up and get on with it, he accepted the job and is being well paid for it, he knew what he was walking into so stop moaning about all your surroundings and whats not yours and do what you are being very well paid for.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I know its Tottenham so its 'funny' and I'm a big Conte fan but if I'm there fans I'd be annoyed and getting fed up with his petulance already.

He knows what he is saying but shut up and get on with it, he accepted the job and is being well paid for it, he knew what he was walking into so stop moaning about all your surroundings and whats not yours and do what you are being very well paid for.
I am with you there! He knew the job when he took it. If the money was good enough for him when he signed then just get on with it. You use the right word to describe his behaviour: petulant.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I am with you there! He knew the job when he took it. If the money was good enough for him when he signed then just get on with it. You use the right word to describe his behaviour: petulant.

If this was us I'd be pissed, your club finally goes out and gets a top class manager and then he has an attitude about what seems is just being there.

So far it looks like he really dislikes being at the club and I would have serious questions about how interested he really is, the 18 month contract also raises doubts.

If hes taken that job for an 18month payday whilst doing the bare minimum its quite disgusting.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I have a weird relationship with Tottenham. Nothing like a derby win but at the same time I don’t want them to do too awful. We win the league and Tottenham at seventh is my ideal

At the core I think Tottenham is a pretty sound club. Fun history with a lot of core players. Plus they were very impressive during the peak Poch years

Tom Mix

I have a friend who had a Ferrari but didn't like spending money on hotels or expensive restaurants so was always worried about leaving it in unsupervised parking spaces and ended up never going anywhere with it.

No point in getting a Ferrari manager if you can't or won't afford a Ferrari lifestyle.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I have a weird relationship with Tottenham. Nothing like a derby win but at the same time I don’t want them to do too awful. We win the league and Tottenham at seventh is my ideal
Perhaps years ago I couldn't care less where they'd finish. But their recent "golden" years (which was basically us and United underperforming) have turned their fans into an obnoxious bunch. Want to see them dwell near the bottom where they belong.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Perhaps years ago I couldn't care less where they'd finish. But their recent "golden" years (which was basically us and United underperforming) have turned their fans into an obnoxious bunch. Want to see them dwell near the bottom where they belong.

Every fanbase has dumb fans, Arsenal has loooooads!

Personally our 'rivalry' for me is nothing more than a sibling rivalry, when they lose, if they were to be relegated etc its just funny, I dont hate them though.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom