• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

The Visit Malta Cup una
Kane winning something irrelevant with another team at their ground is perfection.

Inject Fran Healy GIF by Travis

outlawz

Some girl came up to me once on Broadway asking for directions and she was wearing a Spud kit so I gave her the right directions because I'm not a sociopath but I told her she couldn't miss it because it would be below Arsenal where she's accustomed to being. Incidentally she had to walk past the local Arsenal pub on her way to where she was going as well. :lol:

We also had some little goofball that used to deliver to my office and he started "supporting" them that year they went to the CL Final and he was chatting all this sh*t about how they were going to win the CL before us only to avoid me for 2 months after they lost as I promised him they would. They're a special breed.
What's the name of the pub? I'm going to be in Broadway in May.

Batman

What's the name of the pub? I'm going to be in Broadway in May.
Well the name of that particular pub was The Blind Pig but it closed down a few years ago due to the rent skyrocketing. There's another one that has taken over as the main Arsenal pub which is actually only like a 2 minute walk from where the Blind Pig was. It's called O'Hanlon's but you might not be anywhere near it depending upon where on Broadway you plan to be. It's not on Broadway, it's on East 14th Street near 1st Ave. That's downtown. If you're going to be near the portion of Broadway most people think about near Times Square where all the theaters are then you're probably 30-35 blocks higher in midtown so you'd either need to take a subway or walk a solid 45 minutes from that part of the city. People think Broadway is just where the musicals are but it runs for miles and dozens of blocks so you always need to know the cross street you're closest to as well.

outlawz

Well the name of that particular pub was The Blind Pig but it closed down a few years ago due to the rent skyrocketing. There's another one that has taken over as the main Arsenal pub which is actually only like a 2 minute walk from where the Blind Pig was. It's called O'Hanlon's but you might not be anywhere near it depending upon where on Broadway you plan to be. It's not on Broadway, it's on East 14th Street near 1st Ave. That's downtown. If you're going to be near the portion of Broadway most people think about near Times Square where all the theaters are then you're probably 30-35 blocks higher in midtown so you'd either need to take a subway or walk a solid 45 minutes from that part of the city. People think Broadway is just where the musicals are but it runs for miles and dozens of blocks so you always need to know the cross street you're closest to as well.
Thanks man, I was hoping to catch a game whilst I'm there. We're playing Man ****s the morning of the day I'm flying back, so hopefully, I can catch it.

Batman

Thanks man, I was hoping to catch a game whilst I'm there. We're playing Man ****s the morning of the day I'm flying back, so hopefully, I can catch it.
No problem. It all depends on your flight time and where you're leaving from. To get from Midtown down there by subway is maybe 15-20 minutes from the time you get on the train to the time you'd get to the pub because you have to walk over a couple of avenues once you get off at the 14th St Union Square station.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, I'm beginning to suspect Rex's story.

I'd wager it's true because the probability of finding a woman who's more interested in where a man's football loyalties lie as opposed to his financial means are slim to none :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You're doing here a great disservice.

Anyone can look psychotic given the proper angle & moment 🤣

View attachment 22720

This is much more like it.
Sure, if you like shotgun make-up, and think that is how the women really look like.

(She is okay looking, and knows how to be sexy when needed, but not my type or going high in this kind of list for me.)

makeup GIF

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom