• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Malky

Established Member
Think the closing part of that Talksport clip is a very good point. How can Sp**s fans moan about their club not showing ambition after tonight? They cash in and sell guys like Van De Ven, Maddison, etc and replace them with nobodies and who are they to question it? They don't want success for themselves, they don't want whats best for their club, Champions League isn't a priority for their fanbase so how can you have the brassneck to then demand the best players or the club to go above and beyond, spending huge amounts of money?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Of course they are obsessed with us, what else have they got genuinely to do?

As I have said before since the 1984/1985 season the trophy count is, Arsenal 17 and Sp**s 3...that's not a rivalry, that's a ****ing slaughter :lol:

Levy...first season in charge of Sp**s, sees Sol leave them to join us...2004, we win the unbeaten title (the 2nd championship at their ground for us) at ****e Hart Lane...so close to Champions League for the first time, players get food poisoning and bottle it to us (baldy actually demanded a replay for this game, the little runt 🤣 ) ...2016/2017-2021/2022 they finally get a better team that us for like the first time since the ****ing 1960s and finish ahead of us 6 seasons in a row, Tottenham zero silverware in that time and Arsenal 2 more beautiful FA cups (that allows us to become RECORD winners of that tournament) ...no wonder he probably told Big Ange that losing yesterday was ok!

They don't do anything and we have caused them so much pain from 1971 onwards, that stopping us doing anything is more important to them than everything...as that's all they have.

Lets just forget about last night, let Sp**s have their "moment" and come back stronger next year...being thankful that we don't support a loser team like Tottenham, who's 2 best Prem era players in Kane and Son have less medals than Yaya Sanogo and Matt Smith ffs.

Haphazard

I can't even really dig out the Sp**s players, they gave it a go just lack bottle and quality when it matters. It's what Sp**s are and will always be.

The Sp**s fans cheering and celebrating losing are an abomination though. Such a loser mentality that they would be okay with hurting themselves just to stick it to Arsenal.

I don't really rate Ange but I actually felt sorry for him last night. When you've got a loser fanbase like that it must be pretty demoralising.
Thing is I actually would be the same if I was in their position, with City needing a win at Arsenal to make sure Sp**s don't win a title, I wouldn't mind Arsenal losing to them at all.

But for the life of me I could never celebrate it by wearing a City shirt and especially when it means my team has missed out on UCL.

Riou

He’s readying his list of demands as we speak…

How many miracles @Dokaka thinks Moyesh will need to pull off a result at The Etihad right now...

b823c-1514989955.png

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
@Dokaka you think you can pull something off for us?
How many miracles @Dokaka thinks Moyesh will need to pull off a result at The Etihad right now...

b823c-1514989955.png

I wouldn't expect anything as we've historically played the best under Moyes when our backs are against the wall and there's zero stakes here for us.

Not to mention half the fan base being annoyed as **** by how Arsenal fans acted during the summer with Rice so there's going to be a significant amount of people cheering on City to just smash us.

If we get a result it'll genuinely be the funniest twist to a title race I can remember, given we're already on the beach and City are playing for everything.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I've always found O'Hara's bitterness over his rejection at Arsenal an interesting contrast to how Kane dealt with it. Kane hammered in goals against us. O'Hara? What did he do?
Yeah, Kane is still bitter but at least individually he made something of himself. I also don't think, as much as I hate Harry Kane, you would ever see him behaving this way.

Riou

I wouldn't expect anything as we've historically played the best under Moyes when our backs are against the wall and there's zero stakes here for us.

Not to mention half the fan base being annoyed as **** by how Arsenal fans acted during the summer with Rice so there's going to be a significant amount of people cheering on City to just smash us.

If we get a result it'll genuinely be the funniest twist to a title race I can remember, given we're already on the beach and City are playing for everything.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
His vision clearly doesn't align with a club like Sp**s. Sp**s will always be like this, it'll never change. Those Poch years were a once off.
I must have missed something. What the **** did Poch win with them?

He had the best Sp**s team in a long time and his highlight is a dvd celebrating their heroic smash and grab against a youthful Ten Hag managed Ajax team. I would say this is exactly the typical Sp**s tale rather than a one off.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I think Ange has blown this out of proportion, tbh.
He set his team up to try to qualify for a CL place, they were playing better than City and on course to potentially get a result and some bloke behind him was yelling at him to throw the match while the stadium erupted with cheers after conceding to doom their CL hopes. He's not blowing anything out of proportion. It's one thing managing a club that doesn't win anything. People manage Newcastle. It has to be unbelievably jarring when you realize that a huge swath of your supporters actually care less about you and your players than they do about Mikel Arteta and his players. That has to be a shocking realization. It's one thing to hear those accusations from outside the club, it's quite another to have them confirmed in person by your supposed supporters.

Thrice

Yeah, Kane is still bitter but at least individually he made something of himself. I also don't think, as much as I hate Harry Kane, you would ever see him behaving this way.
Like him or not, Kane's a class act. I don't think he's ever said a bad word about anyone. Literally the only reason to dislike him is the fact he's scoring goals against us and that's simply his job.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom