• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matt Turner: Head Turner or Head Scratcher?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Leno knows a turkey when he sees one. Pretty sickening how KSE have forced Trusty and Turner on us. This lad has looked non league in his cameos so far.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Oh God Turner is even worse than we know isn't he?
Very rare you get a GK criticise another one. Leno knows he’s been binned due to USA.

Leno is now a regular again at Fulham FC. With a view to his chances of a place in the DFB squad, this is essential: "The most important thing for me is to find my rhythm again. Especially after I wasn't actually able to train properly at Arsenal and had no preparation. It's up to me to get the focus back on the national team."

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Thought Leno wanted to leave because he wanted to start and not be backup for rest of his Arsenal career?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Pretty sickening how KSE have forced Trusty and Turner on us. This lad has looked non league in his cameos so far.
Yeah it's horrible to get straight to Championship level just turned 24 year old left-footed 190 cm LCB for 1,8 million euros.

He has started all of Birmingham's games and the fans mostly praise him.

Not sure how we can get over this.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I think it's pretty obvious he's talking about Ramsdale and his perception that he's better than him. Which is wrong (better shot stopper, perhaps, but more value added in total, considering how much better Ramsdale is in build-up, no).

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah it's horrible to get straight to Championship level just turned 24 year old left-footed 190 cm LCB for 1,8 million euros.

He has started all of Birmingham's games and the fans mostly praise him.

Not sure how we can get over this.
Who give you permission to quote me?

drippin

Mod Edit: childish insults

Last edited by a moderator:

drippin

Yeah, you're not very good at discussing, just throw some stupid comments and can't back them up with anything afterwards, but resort to sillyness.

Got what you deserve, so thanks for asking.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Hope this guy at least can last more than one game. Runnarsson was pretty embarrassing

As for Leno and Ramsdale everyone knows we downgraded, but I guess the chance of having England's future NT keeper made the gamble worth it.

drippin

Hope this guy at least can last more than one game. Runnarsson was pretty embarrassing

As for Leno and Ramsdale everyone knows we downgraded, but I guess the chance of having England's future NT keeper made the gamble worth it.
Ramsdale is on a different planet with his passing than Leno. Leno wasn't good enough anymore in total, so it's not only a gamble regarding England future NT keeper, but that's a good point too.

United has resorted much more to long balls recently with De Gea after his plunders, it's pretty limiting and you lose more possession.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom