• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Just because you say it is a fact doesn't make it so, a fact needs data and you have noone

Yours is a statement at best , and an utterly false one at that
Data as in two seasons in a row with Xhaka as the mainstay in midfield we finished outside of the top four... For the first time in 20 years... That kind of data? Or do you just ignore that?

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Data as in two seasons in a row with Xhaka as the mainstay in midfield we finished outside of the top four... For the first time in 20 years... That kind of data? Or do you just ignore that?
You can't identify more people thats been in our team for that period? Özil was in our team for that period, is he the worst player? Obviously not any data to support the claim that he's the worst player. I'm not a fan of xhaka but that is ridicilous.

Also this is gwens thread.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You can't identify more people thats been in our team for that period? Özil was in our team for that period, is he the worst player? Obviously not any data to support the claim that he's the worst player. I'm not a fan of xhaka but that is ridicilous.

Also this is gwens thread.
Xhaka was one of the only changes from when we consistently made top four. No coincidence that our midfield went to absolute sh!t when he became one of the first names on the team sheet. Yes, I'd agree, our midfield was waning for years but as soon as Granit joined we lost all balance and cohesion in the middle of the park and we have been playing catch up ever since.

I actually see a player in Xhaka, deep down... But not for our team and not in this league which is passing him by.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Thank god we had him!

Without him we would have been on the bottom half

These past two years it has been evident that we have looked worse without him

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
This is the Guendouzi thread ffs, gtfo of here!

Nice to see how many Arsenal supporters have faith in him, judging from that player of the month win.

So stop hyping Guendouzi by ****ting on Xhaka

Arsenal fans always does this silly ridiculous overhype

Go read the Denilson thread hype hype hype

Ease the guy in, he has great potential Nobody is disputing that. But still big holes

You learn by succeding not failing

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
So stop hyping Guendouzi by ****ting on Xhaka

Arsenal fans always does this silly ridiculous overhype

Go read the Denilson thread hype hype hype

Ease the guy in, he has great potential Nobody is disputing that. But still big holes

You learn by succeding not failing

I think the headline criticism on which the bedrock of Xhaka hate is founded (one out of many criticisms) is the large number of times he has given away the ball which directly leads to conceding a goal. What are we on now? 7, 10
....I’ve lost count.

Not really anything to do with Douzi TBH

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

Lost the rhythm when xhaka replaced the injured Cazorla and wasn't capable of producing the type of performances/style of play we'd become used to from Santi.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Lost the rhythm when xhaka replaced the injured Cazorla and wasn't capable of producing the type of performances/style of play we'd become used to from Santi.

Why should he have replaced the style of Santi?

Santi wasn't the answer either

Small, technical playmaker isnt the solution to everything ffs

Arsène believed that the latter half of his days and look where that got us

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I think the headline criticism on which the bedrock of Xhaka hate is founded (one out of many criticisms) is the large number of times he has given away the ball which directly leads to conceding a goal. What are we on now? 7, 10
....I’ve lost count.

Not really anything to do with Douzi TBH

And how many goals has Guendouzi caused im just 4 games?

But if you are blinded by hype you dont see it...

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Cazorla is an AM being converted to play in a CM position. And Xhaka is a completely different type of player.

You are expecting Xavi to replace Iniesta, and Pirlo to replace Kaka, of course it wouldn’t go as you would though so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Cazorla is an AM being converted to play in a CM position. And Xhaka is a completely different type of player.

You are expecting Xavi to replace Iniesta, and Pirlo to replace Kaka, of course it wouldn’t go as you would though so.

I'm not expecting anything, I'm talking about what actually happened. In front of us. What we saw with our own eyes. Our rhythm was disrupted - that can't be denied. Rather than buying someone like xhaka, a player should've been brought in to continue the style that we had pretty much perfected. That's on Wenger really.

@YeahBee no interest in what you have to say on Cazorla - gone over it plenty of times with you and it's always the same old boring stuff.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
And how many goals has Guendouzi caused im just 4 games?

But if you are blinded by hype you dont see it...

0 by giving the ball away directly leading to a goal as per convo
1 by not closing down quick enough vs man city
1 in total
happy to be corrected with specific examples

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Is that why people tend to repeat mistakes?
And why you cant learn from other peoples mistakes mistakes

If you try something 9 times and Fail and succeded on the 10th
It was that 10th try where you learned it, not the 9 fails
Some people with talent or luck tries the 10th way first and learned that way

It is why repititions that arent correct are bad
Better to do one repitition slow and correct than 10ones Sloppy as fast you can

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
0 by giving the ball away directly leading to a goal as per convo
1 by not closing down quick enough vs man city
1 in total
happy to be corrected with specific examples

His overallgame especially defensivly leaves much to be wanted, he runs around like a headless chicken and leaves Xhaka or anyone else alone, he doesn't work in tandem like he should
Has looked somewhat weak to, but he is still a teenager and it can be remedeed
Still huge talent and i am Thrilled we got him, i dont want to start him vs ****ty and chelski thou, that shouldn’t be such a controversial opinion if people weren't so hypedriven

No we lost two games because we once again seem to have gotten a hypedriven manager... Guess we deserve it because the majority of fans are sadly the same way .

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I'm not expecting anything, I'm talking about what actually happened. In front of us. What we saw with our own eyes. Our rhythm was disrupted - that can't be denied. Rather than buying someone like xhaka, a player should've been brought in to continue the style that we had pretty much perfected. That's on Wenger really.

@YeahBee no interest in what you have to say on Cazorla - gone over it plenty of times with you and it's always the same old boring stuff.

Why should we have brought in someone to continue a failing system?

You need athletes to win championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom