• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mattéo Guendouzi: Loaned Ouzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I'm in favor of keeping him next season, but he really is pushing it with the passive-aggressive attitudes. Totally understandable if Arteta doesn't want him around.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Good player but not good enough to indulge the nonsense that comes with him. Struggled to get a fee for him last season and will struggle to do so again this season.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Could see him ending up being a journeyman. The talent is there, but he will get on too many tits to be a long term keeper at clubs. Perhaps with age he will find a different maturity. For now it is a pass.

Gn1212

Moving to Marseille is great for him btw. They're grooming him in France to be their future captain so might as well return there. He'll get loads of minutes at Marseille domestically and in Europe until he eventually joins PSG.

TinFish

He's another guy that clearly hates Arteta. Along with David Luiz who was reported to have several disagreements with the manager hence why he is leaving.

I'm sure there are many other players too who hate Bumteta just can't remember if there are any credible journal links expressing it.

Emery comes off as a nice bloke, the kind of guy that Wenger would be pals with. Arteta just doesn't carry the same vibes. I don't like him, he seems like a guy who thinks he is better than he is. He is like one of those asshole kids who graduated with a 1st class honors in Social Care at Lincoln University and he's all smug about it.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Love that it's only a loan yet he knows his time here done, anyway, you go be world-class Matteo somewhere else, I am sorry Mikel couldn't handle your ego. I was the only one who backed you from your first day till last. Lock this thread up boys, it's done.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
He's another guy that clearly hates Arteta. Along with David Luiz who was reported to have several disagreements with the manager hence why he is leaving.

I'm sure there are many other players too who hate Bumteta just can't remember if there are any credible journal links expressing it.

Emery comes off as a nice bloke, the kind of guy that Wenger would be pals with. Arteta just doesn't carry the same vibes. I don't like him, he seems like a guy who thinks he is better than he is. He is like one of those asshole kids who graduated with a 1st class honors in Social Care at Lincoln University and he's all smug about it.
Employee hates the boss? This is unprecedented!! I have alerted Interpol.

Joking aside, when did 'nice bloke' become an important manigarial attribute, especially in a high profile pressure cooker industry.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Was a fan of his, but time the lad went! He burnt a lot of bridges and caused most of this himself it seems from the reporting. Wish him luck back in France! Onwards and upwards little Prince!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Emery comes off as a nice bloke,
Look where that landed him! Squad in total disarray as he got sacked! Players thinking they could do as they please.

There are a lot of attributes a successful top manager needs but being nice I doubt is one of them.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Kind of sad to see him go he obviously ha potential. He was 19 playing week in week out with grown men. I can only imagine how much him and Saliba will be b*tching about Arteta.
Yeah the lad had a lot of potential. He’s feisty too. Such a shame he got a novice manager that can only handle ‘yes’ players. Some of the greatest EPL footballers had attitude like Vieira and Keane, but they were lucky enough to have top managers who could channel their energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom