• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mauro Camoranesi

Don Pacifico

Established Member
daniel said:
Again, this threat will probably turn out to be just a new Ribery topic.

You really don't want him do you? :wink:

As someone already said, Marseille are flying in Ligue 1, so Ribery is probably pretty happy at the moment.

This talk of Camoranesi is just tabloid trash really, I mean when has the NOTW ever got something right? Who would he be replacing...? Does not seem to fit, just a 'paper-shifter'. Can't say I have understood the hype surrounding him, although in all fairness I haven't watched him that much. I think we're fine on the RW to be honest.

regele

Established Member
cubbz_th14 said:
i would not like a player of his attitude in our squad - his reaction of carelessness in the arsenal-juve tie in the CL last year was disgusting when he was sent off
ditto, his completely moronic reaction to being sent off and the 7m price tag write him off for me, manure can have him as far as I'm concerned.

tifa

Nono.... I can't see why we need to sign him and how his type of player can fit us. He has a poor world cup performance and i personally think that he doesn't have speed , technics , skills and shooting ability.

He is the type of Ljungberg , but we already have freddie , and somemore how abt our young and potential-huge players like walcott ? i rated this kid highly... and i don't think AW will sign him as he is old and expensive

11vanpersie

i would rather have simao or ribery when simao come out saying he wanted to leave i was so excited same with ribery...but when simao then come out saying he had made a mistake i was so :(

hes a 30 year old winger who is no where near worth 7million... he got sent off against us...his attitude is awful...no thanks

(btw what happened to ribery?)

cesc18

typical tabloid trash
wenger wont sign a 30 year old let alone a 30 year old for 7m
manure can have him dont think he d b good for us

Bergy_1995

Ribery would be signed over Cameronesi anyway if Wenger felt we needed to sign another winger. Freddie's doing fine at the minute and we've Hleb on the bench.

Pure gossip.

highbury_boy

ribery such a better player, remember when they came to highbury and he was s**t and got sent off then he started waving at us hes got no attitude and hes not better than ribery + ribey is younger

Jameel46

Established Member
i doubt that wenger would want a RW or a player that can just play RW, wenger seems to prefer wingers that can play both sides (Hleb, Ljungberg), i think this is total bullshit

Army of Me

Established Member
Yet another "shocking" News of the World exclusive, eh?

Seriously, if tabloids are going to make **** up at least make it slightly believable.

Wenger will never spend on a 30+ player. Never ever. Ever never ever never. He wouldn't even spend £10k on a player over 30.

We're lucky we got Gallas for -£5mil because we would never have "bought" him.

liridon

i really dont think we need him at all. we need left-back like abidal or some who can replace Cole.

Raghav89

Army of Me said:
Yet another "shocking" News of the World exclusive, eh?

Seriously, if tabloids are going to make s**t up at least make it slightly believable.

Wenger will never spend on a 30+ player. Never ever. Ever never ever never. He wouldn't even spend £10k on a player over 30.

We're lucky we got Gallas for -£5mil because we would never have "bought" him.

erm....... Wenger made a bid for gallas remember

ya.wenger said before that he 'd rather go for a younger talent than an 30 something old man.....

but if he really signed by Arsène the ill happy to that too coz Arsène know the team most....

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom