• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mauro Camoranesi

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I rate Camonarresci, but only in the league like Serie A or La Liga. I don't think he will have impact on PL. So I am against sign Camo just for the sake of signing, even Camo could be very very cheap in January. Look at West Ham. They got two Argentinian internaitonals on their side at the expense of their potential, dodgy buyers. Have West Ham done well so far? No.

longrufus

Established Member
Good player, awful attitude. Dont really need players like him in your team. And like tactica442, i dont think he would have as great an impact in the premiership.

Jkreffer

Established Member
His attitude on the pitch isnt quite so bad as people are making out. I think alot of people are basing their opinions on his antics at Highbury last year. He is usually bloody hardworking if anything.

Having said that, this deal is never likely to happen given he is:
1. too old
2. no desperate need for another winger right now

It would be best for everyone involved if he styas at Juve, and thankfully, that looks like it will be the case.

tgr

i watched a lot serie a games. his attitude to Cappello is awful tbh. in two matches last season he came as a sub and applied a yellow card soon and then he was sub-ed and he was very angry to his coach.

after all, i dont think he will have his place at arsenal no matter how cheap he is.

Nutsy

Established Member
Like we all have agreed that Mauro is a bit of a trouble maker when it comes on the pitch, the guy's old, & we don't need a winger now, & i think we'd better off with Ribery than him at least the guy's decent on the pitch! :D

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom