• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Maxwell

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=326765&cpid=9&CLID=3&lid=&title=Maxwell+confirms+Ajax+exit+plan&channel=premiership" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid ... remiership</a>

maradonad2g

maybe wengers looking for back up for when coles back coz clichys out for a long whileor maybe cole maybe on he's way u never know in football

KingReyes

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
Gurgen said:
He'll go to Juve anyway.

will he? they have zambrotta and chiellini already

Zambrotta to play on the left wing maybe? With Nedved at 33 it could be possible, eventhough they are not exactly the same kind of player.

Gurgen

Established Member
They are definitely interested and he wants to go there too according to sources in Holland. He can play LM as well so maybe that's why they want him.

longrufus

Established Member
Sounds like a stroke of buisness genius, get maxwell on a bosman, sell cole for 15million which can be used on other players, like torres .
Would prefer him left back, but would give us another option which is never a bad thing.
Always thought he was a good player.
And chelsea, so they want him to sit on the bench, or will del horno?

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
"Maxwell is currently recovering from a serious knee ligament injury,"

that part worries me.....last thing we need is MORE injury prone defenders

patrick42uk

Established Member
mutu has played left wing recently as has del piero. point is, they use a certian type of player there not an orthodox left sided player. if capello wanted that he'd play zambrotta and chiellini surely? it doesnt make sense for juve to sign him.

AFCG7

Established Member
I think if Wenger wants him he will be ours in January.

The knee injury is the first serious injury in his career i think.. hopefully he will have made sufficient progress for Wenger to take a gamble on him..he will after all be free.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom