• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Maxwell

AFCG7

Established Member
Yes true.. but he wont take as much wages as COle does
And we'd be selling Cole anyway for a good fee.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Would you guys say like this, "Clichy was better then Cole at the same age", then we could sell Cole get a decent replacement fot the time being and let Clichy flourish into the greatest.

asajoseph

Established Member
Cole came a long, long way from when he was at the same stage as Clichy - it wasn't just his talent that was impressive, it was his development too.

AFCG7

Established Member
Oh and i would rate Maxwell right now as better than Clichy.. but Clichy still has a way to go in terms of his development.

Gurgen

Established Member
The problem with Maxwell is that he can't defend. I'm pretty sure he'd fail in the EPL.

Gurgen

Established Member
Yeah, that's my point :roll:

He is not a real left back, he is weaker defensively than Roberto Carlos and Cicinho.

SCF

Maxwell is joining inter on a free transfer at the end of the season but is first being loaned out to Empoli for 6 months

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom