• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Medhi Benatia

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah, feels like Wenger's having a Walter White moment.
tumblr_n7ds1w0CNY1tdb8gpo1_500.gif

razörist

I am Dutch. :lol:
Oh hi! How cool! Sorry, I did not know!

I meant his wife, his upbringins in Rotterdam, with Boutahar and El Hamdaoui, the whole Afellay and RVP saga at euro 2012, the way he acts etc! :p

Last edited:

carlito'sway

Established Member
What is a realistic fee for Benatia?

Bayern paid around €30M two years ago. Now, he is 29, which is a less attractive age transfer wise, and he is not an important player for Bayern.
Around €15M-€20M? Depending on competition from other clubs?

15 M is about what it is rumored to be. Benatia is the type of ball playing defender Arsène likes. If he can stay healthy, he would be a great pick up.

BBF

This is a pretty good signing if you ask me, but it'd be a quality signing if we got in another body at CB like we should. Bit dubious because Morocco have already qualified for the AFCON, and his injury record at Bayern isn't pretty.

razörist

This is a pretty good signing if you ask me, but it'd be a quality signing if we got in another body at CB like we should. Bit dubious because Morocco have already qualified for the AFCON, and his injury record at Bayern isn't pretty.
He'll be home in a week, don't worry about that! Elneny may take a while though.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
I know it kind of makes sense - great CB, available, not too expensive.. but his injuries? Come on, the state of our medical team and we want to sign a 29 year old who's been injured most of the season. Would welcome him, but skeptical about this one.

Hyper D

We need a boss in central defence next to Koscielny. Per is finished and Gabriel cannot be trusted.

Benatia, Mustafi or Koulibaly - there's no excuses not to bring one of them to the club.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom