• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

jeeves

Africa is in the same time zone as europe with a passionate fan base.
Wenger isn’t managing any sort of African team, which top manager has ever done this? Politics, finances etc, and the truth is you’re working with lesser players than elsewhere.

Wenger could get a European gig, and there is exciting and lucrative work in Asia and the Middle East.

African Nations should develop African managers and give them a chance, nothing more frustrating than some 80 year old unknown Eastern European managing a big African nation and having them playing like West Bromwich.

I meant as a consultant to CAF or Asian Federation...to guide them on how to put in effective structures and develop the game, and the continental league. He is a great guy to plan a large project with a large time horizon, and think and strategize on a larger scale.

He has mad respect in Africa, and it wont be like any other white dude rocking up to teach them. He has cred.

avalonhse

Zidane is smart to leave Madrid in glory before the Madrid empire falls. He can not control the egos of Madrid superstars anymore: Isco, Bale, Ronaldo all are demanding.

The winning circle in Madrid comes to the end, many of their players are over 30. The new manager needs to deal with a lot of problems.

I dont think the 68 year-old Wenger is suitable. Wish he retired in honor and does not take Marid job.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hope Wenger takes the Madrid job. At last a team with a decent budget. A second chance at one of the jobs he turned down to stay loyal.

Think he could work wonders there with his attacking flare and players of real quality.

Watch out Barcelona.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hope he doesn’t go for it, I think the “cycle” is over for this lot and fresh blood will have to be pumped into that side.

Going to be a tricky job in the next year or two.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Would love to see Wenger take the job at Madrid, and oversee the acquisitions of Neymar and Mbappe.

I'd love nothing better to see Wenger absolutely tear it up in Europe, and get that Champions League he deserves.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Rival fans are sniggering at the idea that Madrid may hire Wenger, some calling for it, suggesting Arsène is likely to fail there.

They're in for a massive surprise when they see what you can do when you have the best players and access to the best players in the world. Led by the most intelligent man in world football, probably ever.

Soon our United faithful will be questioning themselves on who the true master of the game is.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Bet Poch is p*ssed. Signs an extension with a nothing club for ****all and then the job of a lifetime suddenly appears a few days later.

Probably punching himself in the testicles right now to distract from the real pain.

Think he saw it coming. There were rumours that Perez would sack Zidane so he would be daft to have signed if he actually wanted the Madrid job. He's comfortable where he's now imo.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Africa is in the same time zone as europe with a passionate fan base.

I meant as a consultant to CAF or Asian Federation...to guide them on how to put in effective structures and develop the game, and the continental league. He is a great guy to plan a large project with a large time horizon, and think and strategize on a larger scale.

He has mad respect in Africa, and it wont be like any other white dude rocking up to teach them. He has cred.
So in other words he’s A L P H A enough to snag a top African job?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Think he saw it coming. There were rumours that Perez would sack Zidane so he would be daft to have signed if he actually wanted the Madrid job. He's comfortable where he's now imo.

I also think the same. There's probably a clause and Levy forced it.

Levy is said to be one of best when it comes to getting maximum leverage from their assets (unlike our Ivan, who let our players leave for dirt-cheap).
He sold Bale for a world-record fee (although they splunked most of its cash in garbage lol). Remember when he froze Modric from moving to Chelsea because the price was not close to his objective.

He also secures his assets very well, in having them sign new contracts almost every year.: Kane, Alli, Eriksen and Potchy.
If Potchy and Kane end up there I can see Sp**s getting over £250M. If Barca want Eriksen I am sure he will not leave for less that 120m.

They can pay the stadium with these massive incomes.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I also think the same. There's probably a clause and Levy forced it.

Levy is said to be one of best when it comes to getting maximum leverage from their assets (unlike our Ivan, who let our players leave for dirt-cheap).
He sold Bale for a world-record fee (although they splunked most of its cash in garbage lol). Remember when he froze Modric from moving to Chelsea because the price was not close to his objective.

He also secures his assets very well, in having them sign new contracts almost every year.: Kane, Alli, Eriksen and Potchy.
If Potchy and Kane end up there I can see Sp**s getting over £250M. If Barca want Eriksen I am sure he will not leave for less that 120m.

They can pay the stadium with these massive incomes.
No doubt Levy knows how to get a club punching above it's weight from a commercial point of view.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don’t know if anyone’s seen but the club has printed more copies of the match day programme from the Burnley game for sale. I’ve got one and it’s well worth it.

Really nice pieces in there from both Arsène and Mertesacker. Also get a really neat breakdown of all his seasons in a separate booklet.

I’d give it a look.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Don’t know if anyone’s seen but the club has printed more copies of the match day programme from the Burnley game for sale. I’ve got one and it’s well worth it.

Really nice pieces in there from both Arséne and Mertesacker. Also get a really neat breakdown of all his seasons in a separate booklet.

I’d give it a look.

Do you know the club ships internationally?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I've had mine for a couple of weeks now but still haven't taken it out of the wrapping. I really should have ordered two copies.

Full credit to the club for doing numerous reprints and hitting the scalpers, that bought up loads of them on the day, where it hurts.

Don't know why Huddersfield haven't done the same as I reckon they'd sell tons of copies from big Wengs final Arsenal game.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom