• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Interesting to see him wearing specs now - did he leave them off when managing Arsenal so he could say 'I didn't see it' without crossing his fingers behind his back?

He wore them in the early days. I always assumed he had contacts or laser surgery. "I didn't see it" should make the Oxford dictionary.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He wore them in the early days. I always assumed he had contacts or laser surgery. "I didn't see it" should make the Oxford dictionary.
I'm fairly certain all those words are already in the dictionary.. which of course is a book for the meaning of words not phrases. Come on Mrs Bergkamp, you've got better jokes than that;)

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I was watching Keys & Gray's interview with John Cross. Richard Keys reckons Arsène Wenger could take over for Mourinho at Manchester United. John Cross doesn't think it will happen, but he figures Arsène would jump at the chance because, according to Cross, Wenger is very bitter. Thankfully John Cross doesn't know sh!t from Shinola.

Although, I have to say, there is a part of me that would thoroughly enjoy the idea of Wenger cleaning up Mourinho's mess and getting the last laugh. Just wouldn't want it to be at United.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I was watching Keys & Gray's interview with John Cross. Richard Keys reckons Arséne Wenger could take over for Mourinho at Manchester United. John Cross doesn't think it will happen, but he figures Arséne would jump at the chance because, according to Cross, Wenger is very bitter. Thankfully John Cross doesn't know sh!t from Shinola.

Although, I have to say, there is a part of me that would thoroughly enjoy the idea of Wenger cleaning up Mourinho's mess and getting the last laugh. Just wouldn't want it to be at United.
Please make that happen God and I’ll say a thousand Hail Marys and stop wanking for life.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
and stop wanking for life.
wow-really-memes-com-14218733.png

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I was watching Keys & Gray's interview with John Cross. Richard Keys reckons Arséne Wenger could take over for Mourinho at Manchester United. John Cross doesn't think it will happen, but he figures Arséne would jump at the chance because, according to Cross, Wenger is very bitter. Thankfully John Cross doesn't know sh!t from Shinola.

In a way we'd be having the last laugh. How many United fans have told you Wenger is sh!t in the past decade?

JonBonBon

Interesting to see him wearing specs now - did he leave them off when managing Arsenal so he could say 'I didn't see it' without crossing his fingers behind his back?

I seem to recall him always wearing glasses during pre-season as well and as soon as the season started, they were gone lol

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Probably easier to have him and Mourinho sat so close now that they're no longer competing with each other :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't see Wenger as one to hold a grudge like this but Mourinho will. Always seemed to me that Mourinho was jealous. Every comment insinuated that.
That’s because Wenger built something solid for the future, like a family man who stays true to his wife and kids, creating respect, love and loyalty.

Mourinho, falls out with people and moves on to the highest bidder. Like a **** husband who keeps getting divorced for a younger model, leaving mayhem and screwed up kids everywhere.

Just my opinion of course.

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
That’s because Wenger built something solid for the future, like a family man who stays true to his wife and kids, creating respect, love and loyalty.

Mourinho, falls out with people and moves on to the highest bidder. Like a **** husband who keeps gets divorced for a younger model, leaving mayhem and screwed up kids everywhere.

Just my opinion of course.
There are days when you use an analogy that has me cringing but then there are posts like this one which I'm jealous I didn't write myself. Well said.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom