• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Do you even support Arsenal? Or do you just support Arsène Wenger?

From 2014 to 2018 in the league we beat Sp**s 3 times, we drew against Sp**s 4 times and we lost 4 times. Am I shocked? Not really because Arsène was hideous in big away games most of the time.

When Sp**s actually got a half decent team together they always beat Arsène, stop chatting rubbish please.

But please, continue to bang the drum, cannot believe you'd want Wenger still here into his mid to late 70's. Horrible.
They only beat Arsène twice in the league in 22 years. And it was when you and thousands of fools thought that any manager could do better than continuous top 4 for a team spending 5th and below and campaigned vigorously to bring him down. And you succeeded, so well done.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
They only beat Arsène twice in the league in 22 years. And it was when you and thousands of fools thought that any manager could do better than continuous top 4 for a team spending 5th and below and campaigned vigorously to bring him down. And you succeeded, so well done.

Because for around 15/16 of those years Sp**s team was terrible, what is wrong with you? :lol:

I'll keep saying it to you, Wenger's average point tally didn't go up when he started spending. So your argument is completely flawed.

Just get over it ffs, every thread you go into you just wanna chat about Wenger, ****ing do one.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yup, people felt like Wenger was holding us back but now it's looking more and more that he was the glue that kept this house of cards from falling apart.

Imagine working in an environment where you have to do four or five people's jobs for them alongside your own. Ferguson didn't even set up the training sessions at Carrington, let alone oversee 10 other things at once.

But that isn't anyone's fault but Arsène's? He refused to have a director of football with him for example.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Yup, people felt like Wenger was holding us back but now it's looking more and more that he was the glue that kept this house of cards from falling apart.

Imagine working in an environment where you have to do four or five people's jobs for them alongside your own. Ferguson didn't even set up the training sessions at Carrington, let alone oversee 10 other things at once.
Yeah, it was the story that he did everything, but I thing on transfers Stat DNA was Gazidis’ brainchild. I’m sure Wenger, Gazidis and the head scouts would review everything and they made a collective decision together. Wenger wasn’t a control freak. But I’m sure it was Wenger they asked to contact the player/agents though as he had such charisma and pull.

In his book he talks about not really liking the other parts of the job as much as being out on the pitch with the players. In particular he resented all the media work which took him away from the training ground so much.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Yeah, it was the story that he did everything, but I thing on transfers Stat DNA was Gazidis’ brainchild. I’m sure Wenger, Gazidis and the head scouts would review everything and they made a collective decision together. Wenger wasn’t a control freak. But I’m sure it was Wenger they asked to contact the player/agents though as he had such charisma and pull.

In his book he talks about not really liking the other parts of the job as much as being out on the pitch with the players. In particular he resented all the media work which took him away from the training ground so much.

Gazidis? The man who fumbled the ball on our commercial deals in an era where we played the most attractive football in England?

Wasn't StatDNA a relatively recent acquisition as well? Well, 5 or 7 years ago.

Wenger wasn't a control freak, it's just that everyone else around him was incompetent/ risk averse/wanted to avoid any failure being attributed to them so it all fell on him.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Gazidis? The man who fumbled the ball on our commercial deals in an era where we played the most attractive football in England?

Wasn't StatDNA a relatively recent acquisition as well? Well, 5 or 7 years ago.

Wenger wasn't a control freak, it's just that everyone else around him was incompetent/ risk averse/wanted to avoid any failure being attributed to them so it all fell on him.
Gazidis paid over £2m for it in 2012 and it led to some fairly controversial decisions. It concluded that Kevin de Bruyne, a reported transfer target of Wenger, should be swerved because of question marks over his ability to cope with the rough and tumble of the English game. :rofl: Also Gazidis overruled Francis Cagigao, the head scout, who told Wenger that he didn’t think Mustafi or Perez were worth signing having seen them play a few times.

Of course the new regime sacked Cagigao, preferring to deal with dodgy agents.

GoonerJay24

Do you even support Arsenal? Or do you just support Arsène Wenger?

From 2014 to 2018 in the league we beat Sp**s 3 times, we drew against Sp**s 4 times and we lost 4 times. Am I shocked? Not really because Arsène was hideous in big away games most of the time.

When Sp**s actually got a half decent team together they always beat Arsène, stop chatting rubbish please.

But please, continue to bang the drum, cannot believe you'd want Wenger still here into his mid to late 70's. Horrible.

Your a fool

It's ungrateful fools like you that will plummet the club even further

There were many seasons when Tottenham got predicted to finish ahead of us with the likes of Modric, Bale in their team. They never managed it until AFTV & those fake fans on social media started to disrespect our greatest ever manager. Carry on with your ways!

Jack badmon

Your a fool

There were many seasons when Tottenham got predicted to finish ahead of us with the likes of Modric, Bale in their team. They never managed it until AFTV & those fake fans on social media started to disrespect our greatest ever manager. Carry on with your ways!

Wenger disrespected himself when he got slapped 8-2 and 6-1 by United, 6-0 by Chelsea as well as other slappings , countless slappings by Liverpool too.. not even mentioning 10-2 on aggregate to Bayern but hey not getting humiliated in big games isn’t for everyone I suppose.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Your a fool

Another one that never wanted to transition despite Wenger getting into his 70's. You cant hold onto him forever.

Kav

Established Member
Wenger disrespected himself when he got slapped 8-2 and 6-1 by United, 6-0 by Chelsea as well as other slappings , countless slappings by Liverpool too.. not even mentioning 10-2 on aggregate to Bayern but hey not getting humiliated in big games isn’t for everyone I suppose.
Ferguson’s team also got mauled 6-0 by other clubs, What is your point?

Every manager gets those appalling results if you are in the game long enough they will come.

This season Sp**s beat City and Leicester beat city convincingly in single games. However over the course of a season it is likely that Man city will be ahead of both at the end of it all.

You guys should stop with the hyperbolic comments and speak with a measured approach.

I’m done responding to asinine comments like these though. I’ve seen them so many times. Comments without regards to truth or context.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Every manager gets those appalling results if you are in the game long enough they will come.

This season Sp**s beat City and Leicester beat city convincingly in single games. However over the course of a season it is likely that Man city will be ahead of both at the end of it all.

You guys should stop with the hyperbolic comments and speak with a measured approach.

I’m done responding to asinine comments like these though. I’ve seen them so many times. Comments without regards to truth or context.

Ferguson never went years on end not winning big games away from home and regularly conceding 4 and 5 though... huge difference here.

Jack badmon

Ferguson has also won 13 league titles and 2 champions leagues

It wasn’t the results it was the shambolic performances from the bottlejobs every time. Continually embarrassed but hey if getting routined piped in big games is your thing then I guess I can see why you’d miss wenger.

GoonerJay24

Match results aren't just down to coaches but also players and sometimes other factors that affect things. You cannot only blame Wenger in isolation for these games without criticising player performances. Also, didn't Ferguson get beat 6-1 by City, 5-0 to Chelsea and Newcastle & 4-0 to us?

GoonerJay24

Another one that never wanted to transition despite Wenger getting into his 70's. You cant hold onto him forever.

I wanted transition my friend but I wanted it in the right way. Of course Arsène made a few mistakes in his last 10 years here however, he was still a world-class coach who deserved much more respect when he left.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Ferguson never went years on end not winning big games away from home and regularly conceding 4 and 5 though... huge difference here.
Ferguson out spent Wenger by 11 times over the 1996 to 2012, our stupid fans constantly comparing the two and finding Arsenal wanting just never understood how football works.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

The dissatisfied people in the stands did not cost the team a single point.
:lol::lol::lol: Only complete fools would pay for planes to fly overhead and disrupt the team after we finished second in the league, and rant like demented drug addicts on social media, throwing insults like confetti.

Where are they now we're bottom half of the table?

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom