• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
When the legend speaks, one always needs to pay attention. Always learn something new from Arsène's genius.

Also, I thought it was very nice of him to recognise Ferguson as the greatest Premier League manager of all time. It takes a strong personality and a great deal of humility to recognise your greatest ever rival in this regard.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@A_G

FpacpSGWcAALWOX

...hope this is real 🤣

GDeep™

League is very weak
And shills are celebrating top 4 now after being one of the biggest spenders in Europe in recent years, it was something they were heavily criticising Arsène for doing consistently on minimal resources.
I think this will be a debate to be had, maybe next season.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I think this will be a debate to be had, maybe next season.

Deep down I really want us to get Real Madrid, Bayern or PSG in the Champions League next season either in the group stages or last 16. Even though those sides aren’t as good as their previous sides but I reckon our current squad will buckle when the lights are the brightest and Arteta’s inexperience will show.

Let’s see if the fans/media keep the same energy that did when Arsène faced really good Bayern and Barcelona teams with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Robben, Ribery, Lewandowski etc

And shills are celebrating top 4 now after being one of the biggest spenders in Europe in recent years, it was something they were heavily criticising Arsène for doing consistently on minimal resources.

I dont remember you ever backing me when I wanted Wenger to keep going and keep him at Arsenal. Felt you were the one constantly calling for his head and wanted Emery?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I dont remember you ever backing me when I wanted Wenger to keep going and keep him at Arsenal. Felt you were the one constantly calling for his head and wanted Emery?

I was actually against Emery from day 1 whilst shills were celebrating his appointment:

IMG_7445.jpeg

IMG_7444.jpeg

It was more about my expectations back then as I expected too much from the club. I actually wanted Arteta over Emery 😷 not sure what I was thinking 😭

I was actually against Emery from day 1 whilst shills were celebrating his appointment:

View attachment 15393

View attachment 15394

It was more about my expectations back then as I expected too much from the club. I actually wanted Arteta over Emery 😷 not sure what I was thinking 😭

I wanted to Wenger to stay mostly and went to few wars defending him on here. Although I might have slip few times in heated moments. Still his biggest fan on this forum and was last man standing defending him.

I like what Arteta is doing now. I want to see it continue.

I regret however not backing Emery more.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom