• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
9872515425_e0321c86ac_b.jpg

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why you adding your daft narrative to the story though? The Chinese matched his wages so Bale was open to the move.

Nobody was forcing him to do anything he doesn’t want.
Feck off, Gerald
You're the one that's daft.

Bale didn't initially want to go. Infact he famously said that he'll prefer to do play golf and honour his contract than go elsewhere.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Should blame Ivan most...can't blame Özil that he was offered £300,000 a week just as he was starting to decline, what's he supposed to do, which one of us wouldn't sign that contract :lol:

Even though his career is ending quite badly, when he looks back he can be very proud...World Champion with his country, trophies in England/Spain/Germany and played for/with some of the biggest clubs/managers/players.

Glad he played for us.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Should blame Ivan most...can't blame Özil that he was offered £300,000 a week just as he was starting to decline, what's he supposed to do, which one of us wouldn't sign that contract :lol:

Even though his career is ending quite badly, when he looks back he can be very proud...World Champion with his country, trophies in England/Spain/Germany and played for/with some of the biggest clubs/managers/players.

Glad he played for us.

I can't help but feel he could have been much more than that, could have achieved much more as an individual player, than he had during his career, if just he was more committed and dedicated than he is.

Özil is the prime exemple of a very talented player who took the easy road, who didn't want to suffer and put the work into being one of the most dominating player of his era.
He had the ability to do it. But he didn't have the drive to.

He was just happy staying in his comfort zone.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Feck off, Gerald
You're the one that's daft.

Bale didn't initially want to go. Infact he famously said that he'll prefer to do play golf and honour his contract than go elsewhere.

Bale agreed the move to China once they agreed to cover his wages. Why are you making out as if Real have pushed him out against his will? He agreed AFTER he got what he wanted.

The days of players being forced out or bullied are over. You and your mate @CaseUteinberger are weirdos, reading your posts it’s clear you for some reason want Özil to get humiliated or embarrassed before any departure.

“Do everything to force him” etc, you can’t do **** all, he has a contract.

I hope he stays next season.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Feck off @GDeep™

Your opinion stopped meaning jackshit during the Emery saga.

You're a poor poster that have no substance in his posts. All you do now is troll. You're not even remotely good at it.

I see you're recruiting your army of Özil bum licker

Last edited:

bandaid

Feck off.

Your opinion stopped meaning jackshit the during the Emery saga.

You're a poor poster that uses have no substance in his posts. All you do now is troll. You're not even remotely good at it.

I see you're recruiting your army of Özil bum licker

Foam in the mouth. Told you not to eat the yellow snow. You have gone phobic.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Good move! I put the lot on ignore some time ago. Makes the forum reading much more enjoyable. They really have nothing of worth to add to the conversation. Wish one wouldn’t have to resort to it, but with some it is better to just accept the necessity.

bandaid

Good move! I put the lot on ignore some time ago. Makes the forum reading much more enjoyable. They really have nothing of worth to add to the conversation. Wish one wouldn’t have to resort to it, but with some it is better to just accept the necessity.

et tu ? u can sit in it to ease the pain when you see Özil play, but dont eat it... dont go full foam phobic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom