• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Giroud was the most underrated Arsenal player I have witnessed.
Would have to agree on that. I personally didn't rate him when he played for us, given his lack of speed etc., but he is and was a good holdup player and he can stick the ball in the net more regularly than e.g. Laca does. Think I was over critical.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Would have to agree on that. I personally didn't rate him when he played for us, given his lack of speed etc., but he is and was a good holdup player and he can stick the ball in the net more regularly than e.g. Laca does. Think I was over critical.
I liked him but I appreciate that he was incredibly frustrating at times. We played great football with him in the side and its no coincidence we scored some of our nicest goals in the past 5 years with him as our striker. Obviously Auba can be lethal and is the far superior goalscorer but I just preferred how we played with Giroud in comparison.

He loved the club also, does really annoy me that most of AM thought he was rubbish

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I liked him but I appreciate that he was incredibly frustrating at times. We played great football with him in the side and its no coincidence we scored some of our nicest goals in the past 5 years with him as our striker. Obviously Auba can be lethal and is the far superior goalscorer but I just preferred how we played with Giroud in comparison.

He loved the club also, does really annoy me that most of AM thought he was rubbish
His scorpion kick goal against Palace has to be one of the all time greatest Arsenal goals. Just for that goal alone he deserves more respect.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Some posters impatience with players like Pepe but never ending excuses for özil is giving me a big grin, tbh. Its hilarious
Like @GeorgiaGunner said, we should sign him prime Messi and Ronaldo and put Casemiro and Kante behind so that we can unleash Özil.

:lol:

When Giroud was here, most of his fans used to say "If Özil had pace upfront, he would be a beast" :lol:

The most hilarious thing is how they keep on coming up with excuses for their boyfriend Özil. The excuses are getting creative.
oh well, we just have to endure till June 2021

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Like @GeorgiaGunner said, we should sign him prime Messi and Ronaldo and put Casemiro and Kante behind so that we can unleash Özil.

When Giroud was here, most of his fans used to say "If Özil had pace upfront, he would be a beast" :lol:

The most hilarious thing is how they keep on coming up with excuses for their boyfriend Özil. The excuses are getting creative.
and then it will be Pepe or someone else, and you will probably find the same guys defending him too, because some of us actually care about the players too

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Double post, but this is ridiculous.

Why would you play Casemiro with Kante in the same team?

say yes

forum master baiter
iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom