• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Honestly if Özil or Alexis don't to sign we should get rid in January the problem is we know our club won't replace them in January and Wenger doesn't like January window

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Honestly if Özil or Alexis don't to sign we should get rid in January the problem is we know our club won't replace them in January and Wenger doesn't like January window
We should've done this in 2015/16 to maximise our profits, lure big players with that money and CL football and try again. Unfortunately we are managed by some of the most inept individuals in the league.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We should've done this in 2015/16 to maximise our profits, lure big players with that money and CL football and try again. Unfortunately we are managed by some of the most inept individuals in the league.
Our club were scared to get rid in the summer because the fans could became angry they should've done that its so clear Özil and Alexis not playing at thier required level and its costing us

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I hope he gets his move to United in January and wins a CL medal with them, he deserves one!
Brilliant player, one of the best Turkish playmakers Wenger has ever signed!

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible

With Sven and Raul onboard I'm hopeful that sort of mismanagement is a thing of the past now.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Our club were scared to get rid in the summer because the fans could became angry they should've done that its so clear Özil and Alexis not playing at thier required level and its costing us
I didn't know out club care about the fans.
iirc they gave Wenger a new contract when the the fans weren't happy about it.

nick gould

I have been watching Marhez a lot this season and I feel he would be an adequate replacement for Özil. He has the same football iq, he is capable of the perfectly weighted passes and crosses and above all he is more direct and a more serious goal threat. It would be harder to find a Sanchez replacement.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Not sure you've been paying enough attention because you might get the spelling of his name right then.:lol:

Jokes aside. I am not sure I agree. I think what Özil is criticised on here for, 'marhez' is even worse at. The physical side of the game. The defensive duties. Clear as day downgrade for me. I think we send out the wrong message by doing that. But that is my opinion.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Full quote apparently:
"Özil is happy in London. He will stay if Arsenal offer deal he wants, right now, deal we have offered is far off and Arsenal think that they have already offered too much, he is more likely to leave in summer at this moment."
Still expect him to leave this summer personally

Steps

Still expect him to leave this summer personally
cbF4UVb.gif

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Just give him the flipping money, if that is the hold up. He's going to cost at least 50m and 150 a week to replace adequately. If Özil leaves over money my head would go. If the board need to style it by offering 200k a week and a huge signing on fee then so be it. Why do these idiots (negotiation team) get paid so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom