• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Memri Fan
He'll stay.

He looks integrated and invested. He has continually stressed the importance of working under a manager who believes in him wholeheartedly.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
What a mess this is. Probably end up having to pay a large chunk of his wages unless Chinese clubs are still chucking around silly money?

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Could actually see this happen. Isco is out of favor, Özil is out of favor. Obv. we need to swing som big **** cash pile in as well, but i wouldn't be so quick to throw this on the ****pile.
Out of favor with who, the Argentine Solskjær who won't be there next season?

HBL

Established Member
Isco was at Valencia as a youngster when Emery was there and he was sold to Malaga. Kroos and Özil aren't on the best of terms either, really can't see that happening.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Out of favor with who, the Argentine Solskjær who won't be there next season?

Fair point, but will Isco have the patience to be a peripheral figure for the rest of this campaign? He is unsettled, that's for sure. Refused the captains arm band in a cup game.

Apparently he played for Emery in Valencia, though. And got sold.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Isco was at Valencia as a youngster when Emery was there and he was sold to Malaga. Kroos and Özil aren't on the best of terms either, really can't see that happening.
Whaddap between Kroos and Özil?

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Fair point, but will Isco have the patience to be a peripheral figure for the rest of this campaign? He is unsettled, that's for sure. Refused the captains arm band in a cup game.

Apparently he played for Emery in Valencia, though. And got sold.
On course he has, the guy was a bench warmer under Zidane for three years ffs

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
What a mess this is. Probably end up having to pay a large chunk of his wages unless Chinese clubs are still chucking around silly money?
this.
even when i dont feel Özil plays a pivotal role for the team i think looking it as an outsider this screams bad managment, you dont disrupt your star, look at how Wenger managed Özil, I mean, there is even an interview where Ramsey says Özil is spoiled by Wenger.

He could have gave us a low profile good enough season and we could have cash him after that.
Now his value is on the floor.

Terrible move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom