• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Well, that team is still comfortably better than our team despite missing many starters. Most of our starters won't even make their bench FFS
I didnt compare them to us. I compared them at their full strenght v/s yesterday.

And they were probably half strenght.

Finesse

Mahrez Aguero, Sterling are all better than what we have. Only saka you could argue is better than Foden.

The midfield is not even a debate. The defense is probably on par with us.

That is your typical kicking the ball into the tall grass. It is not about which team has the better players spot for spot. It is simply an issue of facing a City team without KDB , an unfit Kun , no Jesus , Sterling playing with an injury etc and a team with a shaky start to the season. You expect an Arsenal team to get into them. What is wrong with that ? Leeds and Leicester did !

Since when is a PL game about who has better players pound for pound than the other ? If so how did Leicester or Leeds get results against them this season ?

Finesse

Remember those shellacking we use to take under Wenger?

Do you forget the ones Wenger use to dish out to them before that? When it came for time to return service , they did not pay us any respect. Oseki we are not City or Liverpool but we should be leaving there head high we gave them a game and not saying we kept it just 1-0. Ask Villa and Leicester !

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Do you forget the ones Wenger use to dish out to them before that? When it came for time to return service , they did not pay us any respect. Oseki we are not City or Liverpool but we should be leaving there head high we gave them a game and not saying we kept it just 1-0. Ask Villa and Leicester !
Lad, football math is a myth. Stop.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Remember those shellacking we use to take under Wenger?
When Wenger declined, yeah. We were spanking teams on a smaller budget playing the best football in Europe too. Even 2 years before Wenger left we went to City and beat them.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
and suddenly the thread police appears blowing their whistle and grunting inane cliches

TakeChillPill

Established Member
We ain't got Özil, mesut Özil

I don't think you really understand.

He's sitting in the stands

Because he's not Mikel Artetas Man

We aint got Özil, Mesut Özil!

I know I give Özil a lot of stick....if we can't get rid of him in Jan would like to have him for the last half of the season in the squad....last time he played out if his skin was during contract negotiations, it might motive him to play with some desire so he can secure another bumper contract else where!

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
We ain't got Özil, mesut Özil

I don't think you really understand.

He's sitting in the stands

Because not Mikel Artetas Man

We aint got Özil, Mesut Özil!

I know I give Özil a lot of stick....if we can't get rid of him in Jan would like to have him for the last half of the season in the squad....last time he played out if his skin was during contract negotiations, it might motive him to play with some desire so he can secure another bumper contract else where!
We aren’t getting rid in Jan, why would we? He and others will want to be free agents in June. It makes NO sense to leave in Jan.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
When Wenger declined, yeah. We were spanking teams on a smaller budget playing the best football in Europe too. Even 2 years before Wenger left we went to City and beat them.
I'm just saying that You can't really use the Leicester and the Leeds games to judge city though. They were out of form. We know city on their day can outplay anyone in the World. So why are throwing a hissy fit because they beat Arsenal?

The wenger times are gone. I doubt he'll finished above 6th with this squad.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
This is about as spazzy a discussion as this thread has seen. Can we have some Chodezil news please, or I’m out!

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'm just saying that You can't really use the Leicester and the Leeds games to judge city though. They were out of form. We know city on their day can outplay anyone in the World. So why are throwing a hissy fit because they beat Arsenal?

I haven’t been reading much so I don’t know why people are throwing hissy fits. I normally don’t read posts on here, I post what i want and log off.

Willian in that role didn’t help.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta

hey punch and judy.. you still at it.

dont tell us to be happy with a defeat.. take that attitude and leave with your boys emery and gandouzi.

Great attempt again at gratuitously dragging Wenger into this and trying to revive your glory days when you felt important because you could scream "wengaout" into the brexity incel abyss.

Aubamagoal

Honest question and request to all people here for a normal discussion: why dont you put Oxeki and Jury on ignore? Let them have their opinion but no audience. Will make things much less toxic and I wont have to constantly read your childish back and forth?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
And two games after that we lost to Southampton. Few games after that we lost to Stoke, an awful Man Utd team and the Swansea :lol: But we were still polishing our ‘we beat the City!’ trophy so it didn’t matter.
A minute ago it was about beating $ity, now about losing to Southampton? It was about bashing Özil, now we are bashing Wenger.

brb-have-to-move-the-goalposts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom