• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
every other Arsenal mention I see on Twitter is linked to Özil and questioning his absence. He's winning without lifting a finger.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What does the ‘I’m Winning On Twitter’ trophy look like?
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

every other Arsenal mention I see on Twitter is linked to Özil and questioning his absence. He's winning without lifting a finger.
The decision was not football based, it was personal and arteta put his ego ahead of the clubs well being. For that he deserves all the criticism and pressure. He said himself the decision to exclude Özil was all on his own and he did everything to help Özil. help him how? Making side passes only and when he refused he excluded him for trying to create? Anyone who watch us and say Özil could contribute nothing to this football team needs to be shot

Jack Russell

true, there has been team averaging less than a goal per game and stayed up. Arteta will shatter our lowest goal tally in the PL by some distance
I’m quite positive things will improve on the attacking front and goals scored. I think a lot of the problem is expectation after the FA Cup and not realising that it was, in hindsight, like finding a bonus packed lunch meal to eat on a long, bumpy journey that is a slow rebuild. There are never any guarantees in this game though.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I’m quite positive things will improve on the attacking front and goals scored. I think a lot of the problem is expectation after the FA Cup and not realising that it was, in hindsight, like finding a bonus packed lunch meal to eat on a long, bumpy journey that is a slow rebuild. There are never any guarantees in this game though.
Im one of the most pessimistic people when it comes to Arsenal and even Inever expected us to be this bad. The football is at such a low level i cant remember the last time we were this bad

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Guy gets banned twice in a short period of time on an internet forum and thinks he won something while mesut's counting cash and playing twitter. the level of projection

Does Özil live for playing the game of football or love chilling at home giving out occasional directives to his social media team while collecting mad ££££

You regularly hear both views on this thread TBH.

If he loves the game, surely this situation has to be hurting him to some degree at least?

Oh_Snap

Does Özil live for playing the game of football or love chilling at home giving out occasional directives to his social media team while collecting mad ££££

You regularly hear both views on this thread TBH.

If he loves the game, surely this situation has to be hurting him to some degree at least?
Guess he was devastated when he got the news. And seeing his friends on the pitch failing while he can't help sure isn't comfortable. But i take him as a forward looking guy who has accepted his fate for now. Also having a newborn probably takes a lot of the attention away from the situation.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

We need to really.

I dunno, I mean given our lack of creativity bringing him back would be smart.

However, I was listening to a podcast (Arsenal Vision) and Paul made a point, something like Arteta would lose credibility by bringing Özil back.

I tend to agree with that, if he does bring him back he might not recover, though maybe the squad won't feel the same.

I wouldn't bring him back if I were the manager though, it looks a bit silly after taking such a strong stance.

Edit: Thankfully I'm not the manager, good luck Tets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom