• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Dani Ceballos is still desperate to make it at Real Madrid...He told SunSport: “The Bernabeu is the Mecca of football."

"You can ask Mesut Özil, who always spoke about Real Madrid as the best club in the world."

“Wearing that badge is the goal of 99 per cent of footballers.

“Last year I was happy at Arsenal, and I reached an agreement with Real Madrid to continue for another year."

Arsenal fans right now...

giphy.gif

His heart is Arsenal badge shaped, obviously.

gamechannel

arteta did Özil a favor.. now the bum squad cant blame him... they are trying to pivot to xhaka and bellerin ..but blaming a cm or rb for a toothless attack is uphill going

Arteta has made his bed and now he must comb his hair, put on his fancy jacket and lay in it.

Oh_Snap

Let's say there's like a 10% chance that Mesut will be registered in January - who's going to be left out of the squad then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom