• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

No, I am being quite serious. I have people who have migrated there, and also who worked for a period of time, and were quite happy with the treatment, while in Europe is more difficult if you are a foreigner, unless you are the second generation born in a respective countries.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Most of these immigrants who have become successful players and play for their national teams, live in some ghettos, in the respective countries, don't they?

The US is the only country I think that you are treated as an equal citizen with everyone and the best country to migrate to. No racism at all.

giphy.gif

m-due

Most of these immigrants who have become successful players and play for their national teams, live in some ghettos, in the respective countries, don't they?

The US is the only country I think that you are treated as an equal citizen with every and the best country to migrate to. No racism at all.

That’s not the America that I know and it will never be one like that. The only America that exists, has a population of people greater than the entire German population that will always treat someone like a second generation [Özil] as a Turk. The funny part is, U.S will never be lucky to have a #10 like Özil. At least not anytime soon. TrollsRUs

Erlis

Maybe that is not the America you know but others know that America. I was just reading few days ago about experiences of a guy from Albania, who has lived in several European countries and finally moved to the US. He was simply astonished with the country and the rights people who move there enjoy and what the equality really means.

And, also from the people I really know as I mentioned before. And, I of course trust them.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
a guy from Albania, and finally moved to the US. He was simply astonished with the country and the rights people who move there enjoy and what the equality really means.

Yeah....he's white (or at least passes for it, I'm assuming) and came here without seeking asylum so of course everything went swimmingly. Somebody in that situation will not notice the systemic racism that the country was built on for generations.

Erlis

Yeah, it is true. I am talking from our emigrants perspective, based on their experiences and their live there and elsewhere.

Last edited:

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Yeah, it is true. I am talking from our emigrants perspective, based on their experiences and their live there and elsewhere.
I see where you’re coming from kind of. America is much better at integrating their immigrants to their society than European countries.
That’s as far as I’ll go though

Erlis

Exactly what I mean. America is a country of people who have migrated to build better lives earlier or later, while Europe is a continent of small proud nations.

Last edited:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Exactly what I mean. America is a country of people who have migrated to build better lives earlier or later, while Europe is a continent of small proud nations.
Yeah USA aint proud... An absolute majority have lived there their entire life. Dailiy videos Everyday online with black People Being treated as ****.

Erlis

They also had a black president, just a couple of years ago. I don't remember to have seen a black member of parliament in any of European countries assemblies. So discrimination comes in different forms. I know that with the election of Trump things have changed but I think the US will overcome that.

What I am saying is for people who go there, emigrate there in a regular way, the opportunities are equal, nobody cares whether you are an Albanian, Italian, German etc. Just grab that opportunity if you can or are able to.

While in Europe that matters.

Oh_Snap

What I am saying is for people who go there, emigrate there in a regular way, the opportunities are equal, nobody cares whether you are an Albanian, Italian, German etc. Just grab that opportunity if you can or are able to.
While in Europe that matters.
Thats BS, if your name is Jamal or Shaniqua you have to apply for Jobs a lot more often to get one.

Erlis

Thats BS, if your name is Jamal or Shaniqua you have to apply for Jobs a lot more often to get one.

If you are not working in an employment office in the US, I think you are talking BS. I myself don't. I just know that people who have migrated from here as first generation of emigrants, have achieved a lot, while in Europe most of our people who migrate have diplomas of higher education and all they can achieve to do is some ordinary jobs.
So when you see that car - washer in London, it was mentioned by someone here, he could very well have a lot of diplomas..but..

Its a long story this emigration thing so I am done with this topic.

Last edited:

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
@Erlis trying to explain to you how much you're misinformed will take too many pages of back and forth given your approach to the topic already. This isn't a topic where it will just be two people debating, it will get a lot more people involved and derail the thread further.

One thing you should understand, the experiences of the people you've spoken to do not even begin to represent a small percentage of the harsh realities of life in the U.S. That's less than 10 people in a country of millions.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Shall we just rename this the politics thread?

Need @Jury back criticising his performances tbh, at least it'll be relevant to the actual topic.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Shall we just rename this the politics thread?

Need @Jury back criticising his performances tbh, at least it'll be relevant to the actual topic.
I think its fun. We have now reached the point that the U.S. is somehow the best country for immigrants. I mean the U.S. history has chapters and chapters of immigrants murdering the native population, murdering each other, forcing people to immigrate to the U.S., discriminating those people and now have a president that wants to build a wall to keep immigrants out.

But they did have a black president once so there’s that.

Honestly this thread is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom