• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Barely average for a 'world class' performer. A bit **** actually, in truth. But who gives a toss about what he's done elsewhere anyway?

He's been ineffective far more often than not for Arsenal.
This.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
the problem with Özil is that if marked closely with a lenient ref...he gets pushed out of the game ..a second creator in the team helps take advantage of this ..and so the Santi's or Mkhi's are really vital in such games. Losing Santi and the decline of Jack/ Ramsey as creators, and Sanchez becoming a ball hog really messed with our system against such tactics.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
the problem with Özil is that if marked closely with a lenient ref...he gets pushed out of the game ..a second creator in the team helps take advantage of this ..and so the Santi's or Mkhi's are really vital in such games. Losing Santi and the decline of Jack/ Ramsey as creators, and Sanchez becoming a ball hog really messed with our system against such tactics.
Interesting. Think that is quite accurate actually. When we had Santi a lot of our attacks were created from very deep. Mihki's recent form is also evident of this as he learns to use the space afforded to him by teams specifically targeting Mesut

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I like the graphs though. They're easily my favourite thing @blaze_of_glory likes. They make him happy, and that'll do for me.
D1st2fJWoAA0dM8.jpg

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Another cool graphic things. AMs only.

Some legendary names in there...

Rivaldo was instrumental in their WC win but he was dead to me the instant he got that Turkish player sent off

KdB might surpass Özil if he keeps fit. I had high hopes for Douglas Costa and Coutinho but they both turned out ****.

No one comes close to Ronaldinho, though. No one.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Our best player by some distance! Must be hard being Emery fan and Özil hater and watch Emery finding the best team performance with Özil in the team! :D

Strange how different perceptions can be, because that first half performance of his had me thinking whether he is worth his salary. Second half was much better, but still needs to do more and more consistently if he wants to be indispensable.

Strange how different perceptions can be, because that first half performance of his had me thinking whether he is worth his salary. Second half was much better, but still needs to do more and more consistently if he wants to be indispensable.

I think he had decent game. Benitez teams are good at defending and I felt they were succesful at stopping Iwobi and Özil in the first half. We still saw a lot of great combinations and Özil worked very hard off the ball too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom