• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
You know what, I would love the club to stop talking about its values. Prices are ridiculous. There is no fight on the pitch, and we've been in a slide since we came under the kroenke ownership.

I hate this desperate attempt to retain a noble identity in modern football. This club is not exactly a hotbed for role models I'd want my child to look up to now. Where are the demonstrable values? All I see is weakness, unreliability, cynical cash grabbing, foolish mismanagement.

I honestly don't like Arsenal football club lately. Nowhere near enough for the 2k I pay to regularly attend. There is nothing left to admire about Arsenal.

blaze_of_glory

Kola (and I guess Bellerin when fit) and Laca end up as our main creators because of the system we play. Özil just becomes an interchangeable piece on a big wage instead of creative hub like we saw in every season prior to this one.

Remember how bad we looked with Ramsey at CAM vs Ozli under Wenger? This year when Ramsey played there we barely saw any difference creatively to Özil, but with Rambo's extra work rate often helping in other ways

Giroud12

He´s supposed to be the star player at this club, one of the best paid players in the world, and he delivers this **** in the biggest game in recent memory. Offered no service to Auba or Laca what so ever. Worst part is nobody is surprised anymore. Get it done, Arsenal, no matter how.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
You know what, I would love the club to stop talking about its values. Prices are ridiculous. There is no fight on the pitch, and we've been in a slide since we came under the kroenke ownership.

I hate this desperate attempt to retain a noble identity in modern football. This club is not exactly a hotbed for role models I'd want my child to look up to now. Where are the demonstrable values? All I see is weakness, unreliability, cynical cash grabbing, foolish mismanagement.

I honestly don't like Arsenal football club lately. Nowhere near enough for the 2k I pay to regularly attend. There is nothing left to admire about Arsenal.
The club is just an option for players to live a comfortable life in London. Nobody plays for the badge anymore. I was against playing too many academy players. But I have changed my mind. Make Nelson, Willock and Saka regulars next year. At least academy players usually have a lot of attachment to the club and fight hard for its pride.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
He wasn't that bad today considering everyone else was, just invisible as usual.

But if you're going to keep making this guy excuses you're pathetic sorry

Last edited:

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable

Don't renew. Send a message.

Zaza

Time to move on. My favorite midfielder. I always wanted him at Arsenal back when he was at Bremen. Now it's time to leave.
Good bye Özil. At your best, you were truly world class.

Macho

Petty with dedication.
Dusted 🔻

I think people who still talk him up are very questionable at this stage :lol:

I’m not saying what I really want to say but meh there’s no need.

To the fans clamouring and winging about Özil not playing all season what do you have to say?

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Guy has a big ego, walking off the pitch like it's all about him.

I get it if you're Messi or Ronaldo but you're a past it, lazy assed no.10 with no bottle.

Raul needs to do whatever he can to get him out of the club.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I said it back when he was being frozen out, but since we had already gone all out to get him to leave we should have committed to freezing him out of the team. Instead after a run of bad result the manager pussed out and had to bring him back in. Now there is no way we are getting rid this summer. Just bad all around.

Ashybashy86

Özil is Arsenal Football Club.
“Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe sh*t.”
Millions of fans around the world because of how great they used to be.
Now disappoint said fans when it really matters.
European trophy dodgers.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It's time to part ways. There's not enough on the pitch from him and too many arguments about him amongst the fans. A mutual agreement to terminate would be best.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Özil looks still searching his soul on the pitch - 'am I a German or Turkish?. Nah, don't care as long as I get 35K coming every week.'

Watching him strolling slowly off for substitution really infuriates me. He had contributed very little in the game and was procrastinating when the team were still goals behind with minutes left.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Can someone explain to me what an attacking midfielder is meant to do? He's meant to facilitate/create chances.

It was clear our ****ty gameplan tonight was going to be heavily reliant on wing backs, how many times were they left isolated on the wing? Strikers hold their position to an extent, CMs have to, so it leaves Mesut Özil to support them and be someone they can bounce the ball off.

Where was this guy seriously, where is this guy most of the time?? He has a very nice pass on him WHEN HES ON THE BALL, but he's invisible for long stretches of the game.

He was actually quite good linking play in the first half, second half was a ****show. When we attacked he was nowhere to be seen.

I've had this opinion of him for a while now, he's not good enough to excel in a side that doesnt dominate opposition, hes a sideman.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Is it Özil ?, whos the real P*ssy.
Hahaha the literal definition of a p*ssy on the pitch, this guy has such a bad attitude problem seriously. He could do no wrong in his mind, living in a world of delusion. It's countless times now where he's lashed out like this even though he's been piss poor, Willock came on and made Özil look like the youth player tonight.

Last edited:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Called it at the beginning of the summer. This guy is done at the top level unless he goes to some **** league like Turkey or rides benches in a Serie A or Bundesliga club. Anyone even attaching the name "world class" around this fraud obviously doesn't look at him objectively and rationally.

More importantly though and regardless of our division regarding this, there is no denying Özil has to go this summer. If he stays he'll be a negative influence not to mention we need to clear up wages really badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Martin Zubimendi and Joao Neves are under consideration as potential signings in midfield [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom