• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Well, Pogba is actually a world class footballer and mega star while Alexis was the star player at Arsenal wanted by the greatest managers in Pep and Mourinho at the time.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Neither Pogba or Sanchez are in the same universe as Özil, in their peak forms. Both trash footballers actually compared to the Turkish Prince.
Yeah and that universe exists only in your head after the aliens transplanted your brain with that of a kitchen mouse.

Harz

Where in Turkey are you from? Istanbul? I’m hearing conflicting views on Erdogan. People saying “he’s not as bad as the west claim he is” and all that, but from what I’ve gathered he seems very dodgy
Yes, I'm from Istanbul. There's no need to hear conflicting views, I think you should be able to look at simple facts and make up your mind.

You don't even need to go back and read modern Turkish history, just follow Turkish politics for a week and you'll understand what kind of a man he is.

To give you a head start, Turkey leads the world in jailed journalists, and almost all of these journalists are jailed for "Cumhurbaşkanına hakaret", i.e. defamation against the president. Turkey's equivalent of the Chancellor of the Exchequer is his son-in-law. He pushed for a new constitution (and succeeded), in which he has the power to dissolve the parliament and veto decisions taken by the supreme court and the central bank. Separation of powers is no more, as every head of the legislature, executive, and judiciary branches report to the president's office. The military also does so.

Currently Turkey's headed into an election -- a re-do of the Istanbul municipal election because Erdogan's party did not win the first one. The Supreme Electoral Council forced a re-election without giving any real reason whatsoever. The excuse is that the state suspects "involvement of some presiding officers with terrorist organizations." However, the same presiding officers oversaw the sub-district elections in Istanbul but those results weren't annulled because AKP won most of the sub-districts. To make things even funnier, the same presiding officers will oversee the upcoming re-election.

And that's Turkish democracy for you.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Probably on his honeymoon, struggling to take in enough fluid to replace what he’s losing :lol:
Erdogans’s probably topping him up at the same time.

Harz is onto him.
Özil’s not afraid of Erdogan—he’s mates because he’s got ulterior motives and he’s a bit of a scumbag. He balances it out with his charity work though, so it’s alright.

Last edited:

Harz

Hedo Turkoglu - a former NBA player, pandered to Erdogan for years to become the president of the Turkish Basketball Association.

Mesut is doing the same for the Football Association.

Also, Mesut to Fenerbahce rumors are hot in Turkey, but Turkish sports media is ****e. It isn't unthinkable though, as he has a lot of fans in Turkey, he's a Fener fan, Fener badly needs good players, football players don't pay tax in Turkey so Fener can match his salary.

The only thing Fener can't do is pay a transfer fee for him. If we're willing to let him go on loan Fener can pay the entire salary.

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Hedo Turkoglu - a former NBA player, pandered to Erdogan for years to become the president of the Turkish Basketball Association.

Mesut is doing the same for the Football Association.

Also, the Mesut to Fenerbahce rumors are hot in Turkey, but Turkish sports media is ****e. It isn't unthinkable though, as he has a lot of fans in Turkey, he's a Fener fan, Fener badly needs good players, football players don't pay tax in Turkey so Fener can match his salary.

The only thing Fener can't do is pay a transfer fee for him. If we're willing to let him go on loan Fener can pay the entire salary.
He’s building his CV nicely, isn’t he? Denounces Germany and the DFB, retires from the NT, marries Miss Turkey and makes Erdogan best man at his wedding... I cant believe I’ve been had like that. Ive been bent over ffs.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
He’s building his CV nicely, isn’t he? Denounces Germany and the DFB, retires from the NT, marries Miss Turkey and makes Erdogan best man at his wedding... I cant believe I’ve been had like that. Ive been bent over ffs.
They could make a movie or TV series out of him for sure.

Harz

I hope this will all be in vain as it seems that Erdogan won't survive the next election. Turkish economy is in the ****ter and people, especially the young unemployed ones, aren't buying his crap anymore. Still, one should never underestimate the stupidity of the Turkish voter.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Neither Pogba or Sanchez are in the same universe as Özil, in their peak forms. Both trash footballers actually compared to the Turkish Prince.

Disagree strongly. Peak Sanchez is better than Peak Özil and Peak Pogba is on the same level i would say. Maybe Madrid Özil would hold a slight advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom