• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
FWIW, Gundogan is not really in the same bracket as Özil, as @Furious said. He's a bit-part player at most. Özil has been major player wherever he used to play Madrid, Arsenal and Germany. Even Bremen.
True but I think the response in how they played on the pitch is what sets them apart. Özil's form and fitness has fallen off a cliff whilst Gundogan has played a decent part in another title win for City.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Can’t believe that this German fraud is stopping us from signing Ziyech ffs.
Marcel van der kraan :lol: oh god the bullshit we quote.

If we want Ziyech we can have him, he’ll join in a heartbeat.

1. Club he looked up to since he was a kid
2. Money is good
3. Close to his family in holland
4. Fits the (former) play style.
5. Will elevate a creative player like Mesut

So he’ll probably end up at Sp**s or something.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Give Sp**s Özil and £30m for Eriksen.

I remember the lolz when I asked if anyone would take Eriksen and £30m cash off Sp**s in exchange for Özil. We should have tested the water. Ship sailed.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?

I remember the lolz when I asked if anyone would take Eriksen and £30m cash off Sp**s in exchange for Özil. We should have tested the water. Ship sailed.
I would say Eriksen will soon end up just like Özil and Sanchez. He is targeting his last fat contract and whoever signs him is in for a trouble. I would be happy if Sp**s are stupid enough to do the same mistake as we did with Özil.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

That ship sailed when we didn't sign him from Ajax despite Bergkamp virtually driving him to our door. We'd have made some money selling too. Never mind eh? :(

Oh_Snap

:rofl: Eriksen. Jesus ****ing christ. The state of so called Arsenal supporters. Mesut's staying guys, @GDeep™ trolled you sick vultures very well. Also the reaching that we cant sign Ziyech because of Mesut. nO oNe iS mAkInG HiM a ScaPeGoAt.

Oh_Snap

:rofl: Eriksen. Jesus ****ing christ. The state of so called Arsenal supporters. Mesut's staying guys, @GDeep™ trolled you sick vultures very well. Also the reaching that we cant sign Ziyech because of Mesut. nO oNe iS mAkInG HiM a ScaPeGoAt.
him and Mkhi are stopping us doing any thing offensively we really stuck and in big problem.
:lol:
the thread that keeps on giving. keep it up guys.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Also the reaching that we cant sign Ziyech because of Mesut. nO oNe iS mAkInG HiM a ScaPeGoAt.
Seems you're one of those still struggling with the definition. It's 2019... There are dictionaries online. There's no excuse lad.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
If there's an Özil out thread, I couldn't find it. I'm sure there is, but maybe it's one with a name that doesn't make much sense. Anyway...

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Can’t believe for the life of me that he’s going to be kept on and used the same way as he was last season—the way he thoroughly deserved to be used as well, I might add.

The blame would be squarely on management if that was the case. A clear plan needs to be shown by either using him whenever fit or getting rid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom