• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Michael Olise

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What's betting that Edu has no idea who Olise is?

Brandt got selected ahead of Sane to go to the last world cup. He must be good right?

We were linked in the summer tbf which is where I first really heard of him.

Hopefully we follow through and sign him. Ridiculous talent. Arguably better than Bellingham.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Brandt, Erisken and Mertens.

Viera manager. :shivering:

Brandt doesn't deserve this disrespect. Was utterly brilliant for BVB last season.

Meanwhile we will spend January trying to buy Brandt. Someone who may or may not settle in England for a silly amount of money.

Olise being a wise purchase doesn't negate the notion that Brandt would also be a very good signing.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

We were linked in the summer tbf which is where I first really heard of him.

Hopefully we follow through and sign him. Ridiculous talent. Arguably better than Bellingham.

So I know last time I mentioned my work colleagues I got hammered.

But this is actually genuine, I over heard these lads at work who are Birmingham fans and it was as Jude was nearing the move to Dortmund, they basically said a lot of the coaches rate Bellinghams brother as a bigger talent than Jude when they were at the same age. One to keep an eye on anyway.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

So I know last time I mentioned my work colleagues I got hammered.

But this is actually genuine, I over heard these lads at work who are Birmingham fans and it was as Jude was nearing the move to Dortmund, they basically said a lot of the coaches rate Bellinghams brother as a bigger talent than Jude when they were at the same age. One to keep an eye on anyway.
You only got hammered because you called them your mates....

Impact

Established Member
We need a senior player ready to start immediately, but there is no reason we shouldn't also sign this kid and loan him back for the season and next.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

£8m?!?! Time to start a petition and fundraiser. Get. This. Lad. In.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
This is the type of signing Leicester and Dortmund do and we wonder why we never buy top young talents anymore. Apparently we missed out on Bellingham because Fraudu didn’t know him. Well he better know Olise. Look it’s rather simple. Sign Olise, loan out Willock and sign a proper box-to-box midfielder in January.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom