• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Michael Olise

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Man, Olise+Buendia is actually the stuff of dreams for creative midfield for me, but I dont feel like even investing any second thought because we all know that our club doesn't do such deals.
It'll be a neat idea constructed within the AM olymp and then, either of the 2 will be picked up by properly run clubs and get a net worth of 150m together in 3-4 years.

Pyromaniac

Brandt doesn't deserve this disrespect. Was utterly brilliant for BVB last season.

Olise being a wise purchase doesn't negate the notion that Brandt would also be a very good signing.

Brandt has great potential, but is not what we need. Very inconsistent and lacks mentality. He is just another Kai Havertz and he will be one of those hiding, when things don't go well again.

I am all for Olise and Buendia. Olise is a great talent and HG. Buendia is more hard working than Brandt and pretty similar besides.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Exactly. Don't know the guy, but even if it doesn't work out footballing wise it's a smart investment business wise. Even Kroenke would support this transfer.
Yup. So many good players coming from the championship now. Worst case scenario they perform there and go for good fees in the future. Bielik being one of our own examples.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom