• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Midweek Premier League: April 2 & 3

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Sp**s win is expected here, no need to feel disappointed.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Laughable display from Palace tonight, if Zaha doesn't do something special they have nothing.

Still not too concerned about Chelsea. A 3-0 win against a team like Brighton won't change that.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Laughable display from Palace tonight, if Zaha doesn't do something special they have nothing.

Still not too concerned about Chelsea. A 3-0 win against a team like Brighton won't change that.

It's more about Chelsea's fixtures.They need to lose against Liverpool and Utd.Other fixtures look quite easy for them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Got feeling manutd and Chelsea will end up fifith and sixth in the end of the season

PoleInGoal

It's more about Chelsea's fixtures.They need to lose against Liverpool and Utd.Other fixtures look quite easy for them.

Fair point, I'd back Liverpool to beat them at Anfield and hopefully the United game is a draw. Leicester Watford and West Ham games could see them drop points the way they are playing

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Fair point, I'd back Liverpool to beat them at Anfield and hopefully the United game is a draw. Leicester Watford and West Ham games could see them drop points the way they are playing

Yeah,reckon that West Ham can make some problems to them.

Leicester is in last round.I hope that we'll secure top 4 by that time.

PoleInGoal

Yeah,reckon that West Ham can make some problems to them.

Leicester is in last round.I hope that we'll secure top 4 by that time.
Agreed, at the end of the day it's in our hands and all of our games our winnable, whereas the others have at least one or two big teams left. Also, we're easily in the best form compared to the other teams. Hopefully it carries on

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom