• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Midweek Premier League (Jan 18 & 19)

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
We deserve this, Conte has been available for ages but we're trusting this **** process instead. Meanwhile Conte doesn't need 2 years and hundreds of millions to get the wheels slowly turning. He hits the clutch, hits the gear, hits the gas and he's gone.
They're playing abysmal football and lucking out few games. You wouldn't want that here either

People acting like we didn’t beat Leicester who didn’t have this many out abd who we beat soundky. Sp**s look nowhere near as good as you think, Conte’s inherited a team that Mou had fighting for the title half a season while Arteta inherited a team that was 11th. The narrative is crazy, lol.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ronaldo get mad because he got subbed while they winning and with like less than 15 minutes to go. guy has massive ego.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

So take out goal contributions against EL plumbers and he’s got two more than Ødegaard who cost less than half with one more game played.

So on the two players I was right. Also he’s not really “gone up a level” like AM said he was going to.

I said he was a perfectly fine not great player made out of glass who definitely wasn’t worth 70M.

Where was I wrong? If anything I was proven exactly right.
Again, I don't give a crap about fee. It's not my money. Was 70M on Maddison going to stop us from doing other business?

Injury issues were rightfully raised and I agreed but he is a great player and he's incredibly effective, regardless if it's plumbers or in the PL. He's consistently in the top 5 in the PL for goal contributions and goal-scoring chances. We needed more goals from midfield and we've got that from ESR this season so it becomes less of a sore thumb.

I think you were definitely wrong in saying that Matheus Pereira would offer the same as Maddison so you lose all your other points there.

GDeep™

League is very weak
They're playing abysmal football and lucking out few games. You wouldn't want that here either
That’s ok when you’ve just taken over a poor team, I mean everybody in that team bar Kane, Son, maybe Reguilion and Lloris are trash.

You don’t expect Conte to win and play good footy this quick?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

People acting like we didn’t beat Leicester who didn’t have this many out abd who we beat soundky. Sp**s look nowhere near as good as you think, Conte’s inherited a team that Mou had fighting for the title half a season while Arteta inherited a team that was 11th. The narrative is crazy, lol.

What a stupid post ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This weekend is big
Chelsea vs Sp**s
Utd vs west ham

Ideally we need 2 draws.
need to look at ourselves first if we seriously want top 4 we need to sign a quality striker both Sp**s and manutd no matter how awful they are they have match winners like Kane Son and Ronaldo Fernandes we don't have currently still the first mission here try to get to 70 points mark i don't want for teams help all us Sp**s and Manutd will drop points in 2nd half.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom