• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Midweek Premier League (Jan 18 & 19)

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Draw vs Burnley and wolves?
Sarcastic No Way GIF by The Human Tackboard

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
That’s ok when you’ve just taken over a poor team, I mean everybody in that team bar Kane, Son, maybe Reguilion and Lloris are trash.

You don’t expect Conte to win and play good footy this quick?
And yet people would whine if we were winning like this. Let's be real.

Not saying Conte is bad btw, just seeing double standards

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

AM would rather point score over a midtable midfielder scoring a deflected goal than face the truth.

Sad to see tbh.
Recency bias. Leicester has finished higher in the table than us 2 out of the past 3 seasons. Up until ESR, we had no one in midfield scoring goals, never mind deflected goals. Move on bro, we bought Ødegaard and that doesn't make Maddison ****e or that both aren't good players.

Further on this... Maddison has more goals in 18 games this season than our entire midfield last season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Leicester allowed Sp**s to have 4.50 Xg this game and you wonder why they lost. they got lucky against Liverpool because Liverpool couldn't hit the target Sp**s did hit the target 10 times today. Rodgers is horrible coach defensively since his days at Liverpool there were no structure just go outscore teams.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

That’s ok when you’ve just taken over a poor team, I mean everybody in that team bar Kane, Son, maybe Reguilion and Lloris are trash.

You don’t expect Conte to win and play good footy this quick?
Conte won't stick around for long enough to get them actually performing. :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Least we know Leicester's recent golden period is over.

All their main guys are either sold/aging, while the ones left are good, but have too many flaws...that's good news for us, that they are on the slide now.

As I say, annoying result (very annoying infact!) but only losers get carried away/give up, at the halfway point...plenty of games to go (and providing Burnley show up this weekend) we will be back in 4th place heading into the break.

Calm.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Least we know Leicester's recent golden period is over.

All their main guys are either sold/aging, while the ones left are good, but have too many flaws...that's good news for us, that they are on the slide now.

As I say, annoying result (very annoying infact!) but only losers get carried away/give up, at the halfway point...plenty of games to go (and providing Burnley show up this weekend) we will be back in 4th place heading into the break.

Calm.
At least they won the Community Shield :handshake:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
not sure why getting jealous of Sp**s because they have conte who even if he do well there he won't last 2 season because this how he roll. we building for long term and already doing well so no thanks let them enjoy conte for 2 seasons or less.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

not sure why getting jealous of Sp**s because they have conte who even if he do well there he won't last 2 season because this how he roll. we building for long term and already doing well so no thanks let them enjoy conte for 2 seasons or less.

We are not "doing well" until we have reached CL.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom