• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Less Tyson Fury and more Tyson Hissy fit.

Less **** more Henry VIII for you though.

Who's the noseless guy in your pic anyway? You ain't even going for kings, it's just noseless crusaders, right? Crusades fitting your thoughts and opinions quite well anyway.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Less **** more Henry VIII for you though.

Who's the noseless guy in your pic anyway? You ain't even going for kings, it's just noseless crusaders, right? Crusades fitting your thoughts and opinions quite well anyway.
That's William Marshall, he's not a crusader though he would have made a good one.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

🤣🤣 They all talk sh1t!
1637622361501.png

Their latest article just pissed me off tbh. Didn't even read the rest of it after palatable. I had avoided the Athletic for months and had a look today by chance.

This club, half the fans, Arteta and the journos deserve each other quite frankly, they all enjoy dogsh*t so more power to them I say.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Of course after all the discussion in the week and piss taking, it was always going to come good. Sods law. If it was any good, big gambling syndicates would be using it, but they don't touch it.
Whatever helps get you to sleep in the bando mate.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

View attachment 5004

Their latest article just pissed me off tbh. Didn't even read the rest of it after palatable. I had avoided the Athletic for months and had a look today by chance.

This club, half the fans, Arteta and the journos deserve each other quite frankly, they all enjoy dogsh*t so more power to them I say.

That guy was recruited from fvcking Football London. Its one of Wheatley's friends.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
View attachment 5004

I know we shouldn't judge someone by their name.

But Art De Roche has never watched a game of football in his life, imo.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

View attachment 5004

Insert Trilly monthly ‘I feel like I’m living in some kind of never ending nightmare’ post here.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

That guy was recruited from fvcking Football London. Its one of Wheatley's friends.

I know we shouldn't judge someone by their name.

But Art De Roche has never watched a game of football in his life, imo.

I used to like his writing. His old gimmick was primarily focusing on Hale End the reserves and analysing matches (xg, heat maps all you lot's favourites).

Now he's joined Arteta's clean up crew with James and Amy, it's a shame.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"I may be a video game character from a PS1 game, but even I can see how Arteta is making Arsenal great again!"

...read The Athletic's new writer Riou's unique viewpoint on The Gunners, and it's not just because he is two dimensional.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I used to like his writing. His old gimmick was primarily focusing on Hale End the reserves and analysing matches (xg, heat maps all you lot's favourites).

Now he's joined Arteta's clean up crew with James and Amy, it's a shame.

Art is just a rich man's:

jamie_sanderson.jpg

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

View attachment 5004

How we have fallen, the PR machine is never ending. When we finish 8th again they will try and justify it.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Obviously Arteta is a smart man and while I don't dislike him anymore, I certainly do not trust him. He needs the optimum conditions for him to be successful and that won’t bode well for our future endeavours. This loss won’t change my mind on him. Let’s face it. Arsenal have a history of getting packed away from home against top teams. At least once every season since the 8-2, Arsenal concede more than three goals when playing at Anfield, Old Trafford, the Etihad or Stamford Bridge. I’m not gonna start calling out the players bad because this to me runs deeper than that. I would like to know why do Arsenal open their legs so easily against big teams.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom