• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Let's be honest, that thing is steaming pile of sweaty bollocks. 4-0. Created **** all. The End. Poke your graphs.
Weird how that steaming pile of sweaty bollocks almost perfectly modelled the actual score line.

I’m telling you, it’s witchcraft, I actually agree with you!

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Wait till you see the athletic article saying that our 4-0 win was progress.
They already did that article saying how this blowout was different because we held them scoreless for 35 minutes

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Weird how that steaming pile of sweaty bollocks almost perfectly modelled the actual score line.

I’m telling you, it’s witchcraft, I actually agree with you!
Of course after all the discussion in the week and piss taking, it was always going to come good. Sods law. If it was any good, big gambling syndicates would be using it, but they don't touch it.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It seems a lot of Arsenal fans don't see to be worried at the moment because we're 5th. Remember we were 3rd at a certain point in Emery's second season but the football was as bad as this and we all saw the signs long before the team imploded. The signs are not dissimilar to what we're witnessing with Arteta's Arsenal.
Goal difference is probably the most reliable indicator of how sustainable a points tally is.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I am starting to believe that The Athletic are actually Arteta Out, tbh.

All these ridiculous articles...must be reverse psychology, no other logical reason.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Get this witchcraft out of the thread, you ArtetaOuters have resorted to posting squiggly lines now? It's pathetic, honestly.

@Jury @rich 1990 @farzad4daarse how am I doing chief?

I'm volunteering to be quartered and then have my limbs be burned and put on display. Never ever show me numbers again, I have learned they are witchcraft and I am a dumb ****.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom