• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Kane and Son have been in the Sp**s team for like 8 years now. They’ve played well with them and played poorly with them. They were both there when they finished out of CL places and were also there when Nuno got sacked.

Conte coming in and getting them playing the best football of their careers is him doing his job exceptionally well. How are you trying to take that away from him? :lol:

This is what I mean when I talk about the ridiculous excuses made for Mikel.
Not just the excuses but the willful cult like ignoring of actual facts; we are supposed to love Arteta because he makes a segment of fans feel good. We had one guy claim Conte’s 5 league titles was really just 1 league title. When you reject arithmetic in support of your skinny Jean wearing Yahweh you are no longer a football fan but a cultist.

I am not an Arteta fan or the fan of any football manager; i am an Arsenal fan and the second I think a player or manager doesnt help us but instead hinders our chances of winning I want them out. I don’t adhere to anything but facts and rationality. All Arteta has to do to get all of us on his side is win the CL and or League. A-M’s most ardent outlets would line up to pucker up at his clown hole, metaphorically of course

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
You're one of the few who can stagger their views like this mate. I dont think this is a common theme on AM.

Here's what I predict will happen. Once it becomes clear where we are as a team under Arteta, either we are winning or this is a waste of time.... Some members will change their view and admit being wrong. I think that will be very few posters.

I predict the vast majority of those who "have lost" will stick to their guns, go down swinging or disappear altogether in disgrace :lol:

Its gonna be fun regardless.... and the best part is that its going down this season.

There's no point having opinions if you don't attach it to objectives that you can call successful, and if those objectives aren't met you can assess whether it was a failure or partial failure. Obviously those will be different from person to person but I think everyone agrees this year its CL places or bust for Super Mik.

Farzad Stoned

If Arteta had Kane and Son he’d be challenging by now and he would’ve pissed all over conte last season. Conte got dominated by that stick insect tuchel at the weekend.

If my auntie had balls she’d be my uncle. 2 and half years and 400 million pounds later what Arsenal lack is 100 percent Arteta and Edu’s fault.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
There's no point having opinions if you don't attach it to objectives that you can call successful, and if those objectives aren't met you can assess whether it was a failure or partial failure. Obviously those will be different from person to person but I think everyone agrees this year its CL places or bust for Super Mik.

I call them "absolute outcomes", and fair enough. Everyone remembers the winner and forgets the loser in the end. This season we have done enough before, and performed at level last season, to set up a clear indicator of success for Arsenal 22/23.

As you say, top four is going to be the criteria this year. I think the only area of debate would be what outside the top four + Europa League title would be classified as.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
At this point I've mentioned that I'm not a "sexual" about 15 times but I still get called one anyway, so **** it I'm joining the cause. Can't convince me Tets isn't the greatest manager of all time. @Riou sign me up.

Also, **** Conte and **** anyone associated with that **** club.
Arteta is at the moment top 5 coaches in the world but our fans don't appreciate it

Farzad Stoned

Twerking for Klopp is like working in a strip club in Miami, making thousands per night.

Twerking for Mikel is like being in some random strip club in Tijuana that’s a cartel front and a brothel in disguise. Shaking what your momma gave you for a few scrunched up dollars and half a cigarette.
Lol, twerking for Thursdays in Kazakhstan, Artetasexuals give it up so easy.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Guys please no offense but Conte is clear of Tets.

Man has coached in different comps with cup wins, coached the national team etc. 100x more experience

Now, am I willing to see Arsenal turn into a 343 national football team? No thanks. Prefer free flowing Jesus giving me a boner

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I call them "absolute outcomes", and fair enough. Everyone remembers the winner and forgets the loser in the end. This season we have done enough before, and performed at level last season, to set up a clear indicator of success for Arsenal 22/23.

As you say, top four is going to be the criteria this year. I think the only area of debate would be what outside the top four + Europa League title would be classified as.

I think winning Europa obviously gives him some leeway but we have to be back in the CL one way or another, at that point you can start to really attract the big names.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Now, am I willing to see Arsenal turn into a 343 national football team? No thanks. Prefer free flowing Jesus giving me a boner
I'm pretty easy to please and go with the flow kind of guy. I just don't want my club being managed by a man with a glued on toupee. I have standards.

D

Deleted member 102404

TBH no one is right or wrong on Arteta until he either wins the league or gets sacked.
If we get 4th this year it’s stilll only progressing in the right direction, not much of an achievement.
The ‘project’ has to be about winning the title otherwise we would have tweaked instead of blowing up the squad and going for youth.

Farzad Stoned

Arteta is at the moment top 5 coaches in the world but our fans don't appreciate it
Guys please no offense but Conte is clear of Tets.

Man has coached in different comps with cup wins, coached the national team etc. 100x more experience

So Conte is better, you concede, how about Pep? How about Tuchel ? How about Klopp? how about Ancellotti? There is 5 off the top of my head that are way better. Which one of those managers is Arteta better than.

I know Artetasexuality means you lose all logical reasoning but apparently it destroys your ability to count and do arithmetic. 5 league titles equal 1 and now Arteta is top 5 in the world. He might be one of top 5 managers in London, I’d take Moyes over him to

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
TBH no one is right or wrong on Arteta until he either wins the league or gets sacked.
If we get 4th this year it’s stilll only progressing in the right direction, not much of an achievement.
The ‘project’ has to be about winning the title otherwise we would have tweaked instead of blowing up the squad and going for youth.

Fair enough, but I also think that there should be a point in this process where there is no doubt about our direction anymore. And I think Champions League football this season is that undeniable point. That happens this season IMO.

The 'project' rightfully is a success once we lift a significant title again, once we are one of the first in line for an elite level talent, once teams like Palace would not dare try and bully us as we see when they play Liverpool.

Farzad Stoned

Most logical post I have read from you good post

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom