• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Wenger always knew... he is always taking care of us
https://twitter.com/Hyram14/status/1208743070105264128?s=20

Looks like it is a faked up photoshop.

The original has another man in there.
Young-Mikel-Arteta-Xabi-Alonso.jpg

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Interested to know who does Mikel bring on his team. I am torn on whether Freddie should remain. He didn't seem to influence anything on Emery, we only got worse this season, not that Freddie had a lot of influence on him. Maybe he should go back to youth along with Bouldie.

That goalkeeping coach at Brentford seems highly rated, while Steve Rounds, was an assistant to Moyes at United. He didn't cover himself in glory, but who knows, maybe he's good.

There's a lot of names being thrown around: Alonso (who I doubt will come in), Buvac ( could be interesting as he was supposedly the brains behind Klopp's success at Germany).

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Interested to know who does Mikel bring on his team. I am torn on whether Freddie should remain. He didn't seem to influence anything on Emery, we only got worse this season, not that Freddie had a lot of influence on him. Maybe he should go back to youth along with Bouldie.

That goalkeeping coach at Brentford seems highly rated, while Steve Rounds, was an assistant to Moyes at United. He didn't cover himself in glory, but who knows, maybe he's good.

There's a lot of names being thrown around: Alonso (who I doubt will come in), Buvac ( could be interesting as he was supposedly the brains behind Klopp's success at Germany).
What a fantastic caption under your avatar.

Dear Santa, please can you give me the same caption. Makingtrax.

Ewarwoowar

Why do they have to be so illusive with conference times, I understand the first because it was all in the air, but ffs this is an amalgam of media conference and pre-match too, stop being so mysterious ffs.

Do you think journos are told "yes be here somewhere between 12:01 and ____"!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
After how positive the first press conference was...it would be quite funny that after just one training session with our useless sacks of you know what, if he was completely drained of all enthusiasm by the second conference :lol:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
After how positive the first press conference was...it would be quite funny that after just one training session with our useless sacks of you know what, if he was completely drained of all enthusiasm by the second conference :lol:
Hahah, imagine him coming out there all defeated.

"I'm in way over my head, I don't know how to deal with these players. I resign."

Then you can see some people in the crowd pulling off their arteta shirt with a lampard-shirt hidden under.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Promising initial press conference by Arteta, but while he talks about bringing ruthlessness to the club, he is. in my opinion, going to have to quickly match those words to actions wrt. Özil. Emery tried to do something with Özil, but folded somewhat as pressure grew, and perhaps so far away from the next transfer window found his other personnel in CM somewhat wanting. I'm sorry, I was a big fan of Özil once, but surely more minds should have been made up once and for all after the thrashing by Man City at the Emirates.

While on the issue of Özil, I do also feel that the key to solving a lot of troubles on the pitch resides with central midfield, more so than the backline and up top. Both Guendouzi and Willock are in need of a lot of coaching attention. Guendouzi has so much talent, but he still is in dire need of being instructed on a fixed role where he gets a better appreciation of positional awareness.

Anyway, nothing but the best, in terms of backing, and hope, for Mikel.

I think that Özil is not the only problem that needs a ruthless edge or solution, this permeates the squad deeply and it didn't start with Mesut.

Same goes for Xhaka, he's part of the problem not THE problem.

Unlike Emery before him, Mikel will at least be able to convey things better to the press and consequently to the fans. The fact that Unai had to skirt around why Özil was not playing was partly due to him not being able or choosing not to dot the I's and cross the Ts, in the end it seem that - just like with Xhaka and Ramsey - he didn't want to take resposability for it.

A common theme for this current Arsenal team.

Freddie had it right when he was asked about Mesut "he wasn't going to play anyway". Straightforward and made clear that Ozils outbursts will not tolarated.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Cheers bro. Still have a pic of the great man on my PC screen saver.

"Age shall not weary him, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember."

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom