• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
This contract is a little known Wenger pearl.
Moh our very own marathon man will save our skins in the EL . Could be and important goal, could be a save off the line. Grateful to have here with us.

I suppose we should be grateful, if he wasnt with us he would surely be at notts county or colchester.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
There can't be many truths but only one. The fantasy world is the one where we say the truth is subjective.

elneny300-3.jpg

Stannis

The truth is frowned upon in this world. If you believed that it was a wise decision to walk into a burning building would you not wish someone with the truth of the situation to warn you?

You have a lot of “saving” to do

Özil, mustafi, xhaka, elneny, sead

Linked with koulibaly, Dembele, Doucre, Elyounoussi, Fekir, Diallo

Let’s thrown in Ramadan Ramsey as well, you can’t be too sure these days, just look at Obama.

And we play at the Emirates, Dagonte wants to buy us. I’m guessing Eurabia starts at Arsenal

It’s all making sense ........

leo9903

Decent extension. Overreactions in the forum though, you'd think like we're extending Ali Dia's contract. Elneny's a Carrick. Every club needs a Carrick. Just be thankful he's not an Anderson. :lol:

pikey2000

Makes me wonder if we think we will lose Ramsey and Wilshere and are signing Elneny up as cover, i.e one less thing to think about in a summer that is already going to be busy with transfers.

As long as he isn't starting week in week out for us i'm not that bothered, bigger fish to fry i.e replacing Ramsey and Wilshere, finding a proper DM, finding a new manager, finding some CB's, a new GK etc etc

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Elneny is either the egyptian Pirlo or a poor man's Arteta, depending on who you ask and how he performs whenever he plays. :lol:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Genuinely think he'll have a bigger impact here the coming years than Jack would

So long and thanks for the memories, Wilsho

OSBK

Established Member
Decent extension. Overreactions in the forum though, you'd think like we're extending Ali Dia's contract. Elneny's a Carrick. Every club needs a Carrick. Just be thankful he's not an Anderson. :lol:

Neny is a genitial wart, every stoke fan needs a neny.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

This resigning is symptomatic of the muddled thinking this club has toward squad build. The way we approach contract negotiations is quite frankly, bizarre. We told this bloke he was effectively surplus to requirements last summer, or was it in January. Leicester had a bid accepted but the player didn't want to go and now we sign him on to a contract extension?

The way things at this club are being run leaves a lot to be desired.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Don’t understand the flak this guy gets tbh. Well I get it, he’s not spectacular but it’s blown way out of proportion- players like him are needed.

He’s actually improved since he’s been here and he’s still relatively young for a midfielder.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

I agree with your point; every squad needs an Elneny. But Carrick was way, way more talented than Elneny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom