• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Masterfully crafted double tweet, more suspense than Hitchcock better cliffhanger than

giphy.gif

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
He's never gonna leave is he? Can't believe Gazidis gave him a contract extension off the back of 3 games when we had already failed to offload him due to his refusal to leave

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
If he is anything like all The eqyptians I know(all two of 'em ) he is probably great at packning a hookah!

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He's never gonna leave is he? Can't believe Gazidis gave him a contract extension off the back of 3 games when we had already failed to offload him due to his refusal to leave
Guess not. It's a decent salary for him on a long term contract at a club where he's treated well. After 30 he will leave to play football in some Arab league for good money.
Still can't believe that majority of our fans were happy with his new contract but they can't stand that Douzi is given chance.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

His contract protected his value. See Ramsey, Özil, Alexis, Clichy, Sagna etc etc. He will be for the off.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
His contract protected his value. See Ramsey, Özil, Alexis, Clichy, Sagna etc etc. He will be for the off.
What value? We were willing to sell for 10mil and he didn't want to leave London. He barely even gets a look in as a sub these days which I doubt does anything to help grow what's left of his paltry value.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

What value? We were willing to sell for 10mil and he didn't want to leave London. He barely even gets a look in as a sub these days which I doubt does anything to help grow what's left of his paltry value.
He would have possibly one or two years left on his deal now depending if it was a 4 or 5 year contract to begin with.

We've all seen the story. He could be sitting here with 12 months left and leaving for nothing. Now we can obtain some money for him because he has a longer contract.

Either way it can't be a case of why do we let players run contracts down and leave for nothing and then complaining when we sign new deals with players to prevent that happening. Elneny will leave for a few at some stage and that fee will be higher because his contract is longer.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Didn't see comments about Elneny yesterday, I though that was one of the worst sub appearances in a long time. Highlight was definitely that stupid move when he took the ball of Laca, but his inability to control the ball was shocking for a person who trains every day and earns so much money for doing that. The guy that gave him new contract should change his career asap.
Not happy with Emery who gave Willock only 5 minutes of garbage time and has more trust in this clown.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Needs to go. Give Willock his place.

This is the kind of binning we need to see in the summer in order to start moving forwards and completely away from the disgraceful Law/Wenger/Gazidis stewardship that landed us in this farce.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Have to agree with the general sentiment here. I was happy to keep if our squad was thin. But in terms of ability we have loads of youngsters who can fill this role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom