• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicky47

Established Member
Superb to see him finally in an Arsenal shirt! I have high hopes for him, sounds like he'll bring qualities to our midfield we're lacking... Plenty of energy, and control.

It won't be an easy start for him considering our fixtures, fingers crossed he'll hit the ground running! The chap will need time though, but none the less, very excited to see him. Welcome Elneny!!

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Mmm

When I put this into google it translates

''Mrehabkm in only Rsnal Iamamed''

???
Don't trust in Google translate mate, unless you want to save your neck from the mafia. Lol it just means 'Welcome To Arsenal, Mohamed'. By the way Egyptians have an entirely different arabic dialect to the Middle East one and can at times leave you wonder what they're actually saying. Lol

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Still a little wary of why he was so cheap, not often you see that in the current market.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Welcome! I know nothing about him, so really looking forward to seeing him play for us. Hopefully he'll settle in quickly.

Aevi

Hale End FC
If we want a more cultured chant than the Nae Nae, I propose this:

Walk like an Egyptian
Eyyy Ohhh Eyyy Ohhh Eeeeeyyyyyyyyyy Oooooooohhhhhh

Actually, this feels racist somehow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger