• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Monreal: Nacho 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loken

He's been super solid so far, since that goal at ManU last year,

what's his chance of represent his country ?
Azipilcueta(whatever his name is) and Jordi Alba are in front of him?

and Hector, really want him to get called from Spain.

Mixture of happiness and sadness for Monreal. He's good enough to be a solid and useful option for Spain, but Alba is world-class at what he does. Monreal could make the bench easily.

Happiness as it means he'll get all the rest he needs during the international breaks!

haha_arsenal

Mixture of happiness and sadness for Monreal. He's good enough to be a solid and useful option for Spain, but Alba is world-class at what he does. Monreal could make the bench easily.

Happiness as it means he'll get all the rest he needs during the international breaks!
same as Santi then,
a luxury bench player.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He's been super solid so far, since that goal at ManU last year,

what's his chance of represent his country ?
Azipilcueta(whatever his name is) and Jordi Alba are in front of him?

and Hector, really want him to get called from Spain.
It's difficult because they have Carvajal and Juanfran at RB, Alba and Bernat at LB and Azpilecueta can play both.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Yeah, even I remember when Monreal was being scapegoated all over the place. I think if a player isn't playing at Sanchez level he leaves himself open to criticism when we have horror results such as that vs Olympiakos/Zagreb.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Remember when he was going through a rough patch and almost everybody thought he was useless and wanted him gone, funny how certain people are quick to jump on and off bandwagons...

Coquelin was the same. Also look at our title credentials before and after the United game.

That is the nature of football, one week you on top of the world. Next week you are literally ****.

Mastadon

Established Member
Remember when he was going through a rough patch and almost everybody thought he was useless and wanted him gone, funny how certain people are quick to jump on and off bandwagons...

This is true sometimes fans are too impatient with players. However, remember when we gave Bendtner, Diaby, Denilson, Almunia and a bunch of other useless cvnts hundreds of games and almost everyone thought they were useless and wanted them gone? Life at the top level is not meant to be easy you have to deliver the goods or people are going to put pressure on you. You get a few months to adapt and a few games to get your **** together after that you have to deliver. Try joining a top level investment bank and ****ing up for a few months and see whether you get support or told to **** off.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
he really performing game in game out he really done very since he came back to first team.

Walcott got murdered here on this forum just being back after year off injury, but none will admit it. Even this season, the admins who are usually positive towards every player were calling for Giroud after 15 min in many games...

Monreal always been good player in my eyes but because of Gibbs situation LB is something we could look into in the transfer market.

DanishDoc

You have to give this guy credit.. A perfect example of professionalism, hard work and dedication can do wonders.. He has the clear advantage over Gibbs, and overall he has been playing at very high level.. I wasn't quite sure he would come good personally but I was wrong - and thanks for that!

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
A few had written him off (myself included) and wanted a new LB, but from the middle of last season to now he's been outstanding. Even at the start of last season he did a job for us at CB. He's got fantastic technique, I love the way he lets the ball run across him before deciding to pass/cross/clear etc.

Has he signed a new deal recently?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think Bellerin has more chance of going than Monreal, he's already better than Juanfran. Top 5 in the world for RBs already I'd say.

Monreal has to beat out Gaya, Azpilicueta and Bernat just to make the bench.

fabo

6.51 / 10
I think Bellerin has more chance of going than Monreal, he's already better than Juanfran. Top 5 in the world for RBs already I'd say.

Monreal has to beat out Gaya, Azpilicueta and Bernat just to make the bench.

Crazy.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Who's better?

I have it as Carvajal, Dani Alves, Zabaleta and Danilo as better. Can't really see anyone else out there, terrible time for quality full backs that we live in.

haha_arsenal

Good thing Monreal did' get picked for Spain.
He will have 2 weeks of rest and training.

One of my favorite player this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom