• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Monreal: Nacho 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goon-Ger

Id keep him or Gibbs as back up, ability wise it would be Monreal, for home grown quota etc then i think Gibbs would get the nod.

I'm more concerned about us making a swoop for Mendy at Monaco. He is everything we need in the side. Pace and power in abundance.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Id keep him or Gibbs as back up, ability wise it would be Monreal, for home grown quota etc then i think Gibbs would get the nod.

I'm more concerned about us making a swoop for Mendy at Monaco. He is everything we need in the side. Pace and power in abundance.

Looks like Mendy isn't happening with reports of this Bosnian chap being signed.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think he scored only 3 goals with us 2 of these goals were in fa cup away againts manutd and today tow great finishes. What a guy it shame he getting older

Last edited:

Keplaz

I read somewhere that Nacho and Gibbs might both be going with Cohen Bramall being brought into the first team to rotate with Sead. It was the Sun or a dirty paper of the same type, so it's probably not true. He took his goal well but Nacho's lack of pace isn't encouraging though. I don't think Aguero is that fast is he? Anyone else, apart from Xhaka, would have caught him.

cloista

Aguero doesn't have fantastic pace but he has great acceleration, which is key in a 1v1.

One thing I love about Nacho aswell in this formation is he could slot into the left side of the 3 aswell as left wingback, he gives us some nice options.

Monreal, like Gibbs and Bellerin, are very useful going forward, but suffer from poor positioning or is it lack of anticipation of a wide pass coming over? All three are not safe to use in a back 3, but present a case for being part of a back 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom