• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

^Question is would he be putting in those performances for a big club. Massive doubts about that, I posted about his performance for the French NT versus Brazil a few pages back.

He didn't have the security blanket of Wanyama and playing against world class opposition which we hopefully will he looked lost.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah the Brazil performance was the same one that got me worried about him.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
^Question is would he be putting in those performances for a big club. Massive doubts about that, I posted about his performance for the French NT versus Brazil a few pages back.

He didn't have the security blanket of Wanyama and playing against world class opposition which we hopefully will he looked lost.

He wasn't that bad, but it did raise question marks for me too. Having said that, he's still a very solid signing if we get him.

But he has done well against Chelsea, United and Us, and those teams have all world class players in their ranks.

Can we really judge him on one game?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

But he has done well against Chelsea, United and Us, and those teams have all world class players in their ranks.

Can we really judge him on one game?

I'm only using that one because he played as the most defensive of the French midfielders which is probably where he'd play for us.

For Southampton he plays in a naturally defensive team with another defensive player alongside him. Worried it masks his deficiencies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The best players get pulled around by Brazil, and it was only a friendly.

I don't even buy the rumours tbh.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The best players get pulled around by Brazil, and it was only a friendly.

I don't even buy the rumours tbh.

This wasn't the Brazil of 2002, they're not the same team. Oscar was doing most of the damage.

As for it being a friendly, they were taking it very seriously. They have hardly any games until the Euros next year.

scytheavatar

Established Member
I'm only using that one because he played as the most defensive of the French midfielders which is probably where he'd play for us.

Have you considered that Wenger might play him alongside Coq? He might be brought as a long term replacement for the role Cazorla is playing ATM as our main playmaker. Seems that Wenger has lost faith in Ramsey as an attacking mid and sees his future as being the winger role he played in Hull.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Have you considered that Wenger might play him alongside Coq? He might be brought as a long term replacement for the role Cazorla is playing ATM as our main playmaker. Seems that Wenger has lost faith in Ramsey as an attacking mid and sees his future as being the winger role he played in Hull.

No because I still think Wenger sees Ramsey long term as a central midfielder. I'd be amazed if he doesn't. As for Wilshere and Arteta he still values them.

If we do want yet another central midfielder, just go all out for Pogba. Don't nickel and dime us with Schneiderlin.

scytheavatar

Established Member
No because I still think Wenger sees Ramsey long term as a central midfielder. I'd be amazed if he doesn't. As for Wilshere and Arteta he still values them.

If we do want yet another central midfielder, just go all out for Pogba. Don't nickel and dime us with Schneiderlin.

Why did Wenger play Ramsey in the wings and Cazorla in the middle recently? Because Cazorla is far more comfortable passing the ball in tight places than Ramsey is. Ramsey simply doesn't fit in as an attacking mid in 4-1-4-1.

If we want Pogba, we might as well stick to Ramsey. Wenger doesn't want a box to box, he wants a playmaker who can create play both from deep and in a more advanced position.

elber82

Schneiderlin isn't joining Arsenal. Admins need to lock this thread and throw away the key.

I guarantee he ends up at one of the other top 4 clubs.

Outside chance he joins Liverpool or Sp**s.

Wenger won't pay the money.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why did Wenger play Ramsey in the wings and Cazorla in the middle recently? Because Cazorla is far more comfortable passing the ball in tight places than Ramsey is. Ramsey simply doesn't fit in as an attacking mid in 4-1-4-1.

If we want Pogba, we might as well stick to Ramsey. Wenger doesn't want a box to box, he wants a playmaker who can create play both from deep and in a more advanced position.

Yeah but if Ramsey has a future with us do you honestly think it's on the wings??

Personally I don't see why we wouldn't use a box to box, they're some of the rarest players around. Deep playmakers are two a penny right now.

He fits as a central midfielder making late runs, Özil's the attacking midfielder in our formation anyway?

Livedk

Established Member
Average, average player.

Relieved knowing that the great Wenger won't go for him, never mind for 25M+, lol.

would take him all day long for 25 mil if the alternative is to pay 2 x 16 mil for players like welbeck and chambers.

Morgan is a massive reason as to why Southampton isnt fighting relegation.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Schneiderlin isn't joining Arsenal. Admins need to lock this thread and throw away the key.

I guarantee he ends up at one of the other top 4 clubs.

Outside chance he joins Liverpool or Sp**s.

Wenger won't pay the money.

Yes, because there have been no links... I'll be sure to lock this..

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

elber82

Yes, because there have been no links... I'll be sure to lock this..

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg
Yes, because players we constantly get linked to usually end up signing for us.

The fact that we're heavily linked with him and have been for 12 months is a strong likelihood that he will not end up here.

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bookies odds are being slashed on him going to Tottenham.

A lot of you disagree and that's fair enough but I promise you, maybe not this year but 2 or 3 down the line and there will be no doubt this is a bullet dodged.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Yes, because players we constantly get linked to usually end up signing for us.

The fact that we're heavily linked with him and have been for 12 months is a strong likelihood that he will not end up here.
Until he signs for someone, the thread stays open.. That's the way this works, see...

GDeep™

League is very weak
Bookies odds are being slashed on him going to Tottenham.

A lot of you disagree and that's fair enough but I promise you, maybe not this year but 2 or 3 down the line and there will be no doubt this is a bullet dodged.

He's a solid PL player at the least, so top signing for Sp**s. Never felt we would be in for him, too high a price, maybe even limited for Wenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom