• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykola Matviyenko

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I doubt there’s anything in this. We’d have gone after him instead of Tavares if we still rated him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I won't be surprised daily mail copy and paste story from Dutch media about lisandro Martinez going to Utd and Ajax buying mykola to replace him

Halcyon Daze

I won't be surprised daily mail copy and paste story from Dutch media about lisandro Martinez going to Utd and Ajax buying mykola to replace him
Plus we were linked with him before, plus City were interested apparently = the Daily Fail applying lazy journalism as they’re as bored as we are with our transfer news.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
He's played a lot more at LB than Martinez so I guess it makes a bit more sense from that perspective, although I still doubt the plan would've been for Martinez to play there.

Token Yank

I've seen him play a couple times after we were linked to him a couple years ago and he seems good/average. Also, he seems more like a left sided CB in a back 3? No thanks.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom